• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Definite upgrade in our social media. Feels like we’ve arrived with this transfer. No more Janssen like signings. It’s taken a while for Spurs management - and fans - to adopt these kinds of signings. Why spend £60m when you could sign next years 60m player for half the price? Well as we know this is a false economy a lot of the time. Here we have a PL ready, PL proven, soon to be Spurs star!

An excellent signing. Instead of just chasing names, we’re signing players the manager really wants and which fit his system. Plus Richarlison is also a name! Bonus! I think he will be a huge success!!!!!

An excellent signing. Instead of just chasing names, we’re signing players the manager really wants and which fit his system. Plus Richarlison is also a name! Bonus! I think he will be a huge success!!!!!
Lamela on steroids! Only better in the air, can use both feet and scores goals! Similar levels of brickhousery though.
I note all the signings are strong with a fiesty attitude. Just what we need and what has been missing for too long.

Back