• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

26bd.png
Perisic
26bd.png
Forster
26bd.png
Bissouma
26bd.png
Richarlison
Focus has to be on defence now CB, given this is the area of greatest importance before the window.

CB was the least of my worries going in to the window tbh

26bd.png
Perisic
26bd.png
Forster
26bd.png
Bissouma
26bd.png
Richarlison
Focus has to be on defence now CB, given this is the area of greatest importance before the window.
Actually I liked this post, but after re-reading it i wouldn’t agree that CB was of highest importance before the window, that was the full back areas for me.

i think now it is of highest importance after all the signings we’ve made so far though.

Our defence is very good but I feel that’s by virtue of our team system as a whole, CM, FB’s as well. If we can add a Bremer and/or Lenglet to the unit and let go of Tanganga and Rodon then it would look awesome.

When does preseason training start? Is it monday? I know skipp and a couple are already back.

Edit - seems non internationals are back on monday.

Last edited:
I haven't given up on eriksen. So far it's we talked to his people. He was going on holiday and would make a decision when he got back. Spurs were concentrating on other positions and transfers.

He may not come to us, but i've not heard anyone say he said he didn't want to join spurs.

RE Eriksen.. he would pop up and score many goals from outside of the box. ?what midfielders do we have now that can do this.
So..if we can can find a midfielder with this ability..he,s our man, or should be!

Back