• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

When we sold Bale, we had loads of money, we brought in players that not many of us knew of at the time, and lets face it not many were that successful.

this time round we have a load of money BUT we are bringing in established players with proper reputations.

I am very excited about next season because we have a manager that really fudging knows what he is doing. And people WANT to play for him.

“our time is nigh”

It all seems to have been very sensible and timely.
What a refreshing change.

Benjamin Šeško... plays as a striker for Salzburg. We should think about getting in a potential Kane replacement sooner rather than later. Richarlison could be good for 4-5 years (let's hope) but still think we will need a main man up there in the next 2-3 years, especially considering Richarlison's flexibility.
(not ITK or anything, just wishful thinking on my part for whom to sign).

Benjamin Šeško... plays as a striker for Salzburg. We should think about getting in a potential Kane replacement sooner rather than later. Richarlison could be good for 4-5 years (let's hope) but still think we will need a main man up there in the next 2-3 years, especially considering Richarlison's flexibility.

Sesko or the other young striker. The ex pro's son. I do like a pro's son.

Parrott/scarlett

26bd.png
Perisic
26bd.png
Forster
26bd.png
Bissouma
26bd.png
Richarlison
Focus has to be on defence now CB, given this is the area of greatest importance before the window.

26bd.png
Perisic
26bd.png
Forster
26bd.png
Bissouma
26bd.png
Richarlison
Focus has to be on defence now CB, given this is the area of greatest importance before the window.
I may be in a minority but I actually think our defence, before additions is actually massively under rated. We need depth with another left footer
And we should always upgrade where possible
But the way we ended the season defensively was almost faultless
Imagine that with more coaching and a pre season
It’s gonna be a wall

I may be in a minority but I actually think our defence, before additions is actually massively under rated. We need depth with another left footer
It’s gonna be a wall

Five goals conceded in the last ten league games. The last time we let in more than one goal in a match was that Ronaldo hat-trick in mid-March.

It’s gonna be a wall

When i realised we were looking for a ball playing defender, i did a search to see which were the best in europe. Seems dier and davies get in the top 10.

https://www.footballtransfers.com/en/statistics/players/best-football-players/ball-playing-defender

Obviously meaningless and very subjective. But still.

Back