• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Brilliant news. I used to despise him but I'm a fickle football fan so my boys will be getting a kit with his name on.
Can't think of a better signing for our front line as he can play all three positions, works hard, quick, strong, good in the air and can score goals.
Just smile a little more please!

Welcome to the club young fella!
Been hoping for this signing for a while, really feel this could be a catalyst for us.

Excited by this one, it shows the ambition of the club and a change in mindset that we are happy and able to spend big to get our managers primary targets, even in areas of the team that we have top quality already - this is big, regardless of what you think of Richarlson as a player.

As for the pplayer I'm excited too tbf, think he has the right attitude and drive to step up now he's at a top team

£60m seems a huge amount of money for him
doesn’t it?!

25 years old, Premier League proven. Not really. And isn't it £50m + add ons? This is also a lad Barca offered £85m for a couple of years back.

The Dippers spent £85m on a kid who has proven himself at no higher level than the Portuguese league. Strikers are expensive.

And it's not my money so I don't really care. Would rather this than 15m on Janssen or N'koudou.

25 years old, Premier League proven. Not really. And isn't it £50m + add ons? This is also a lad Barca offered £85m for a couple of years back.

The Dippers spent £85m on a kid who has proven himself at no higher level than the Portuguese league. Strikers are expensive.

And it's not my money so I don't really care. Would rather this than 15m on Janssen or N'koudou.

Isn’t the only thing he’s proven in the Premier League that he can produce an average output of goals and assists? Totally appreciate that he might do more in a better team, but he hasn’t proven that yet. This feels on par to a Sigurdsson signing or something to me.

Still, not complaining at all - I think he’s a good signing - just surprised to see the fee was so high!

Last edited:
Isn’t the only thing he’s proven in the Premier League that he can produce an average output of goals and assists? Totally appreciate that he might do more in a better team, but he hasn’t proven that yet. This feels on par to a Sigurdsson signing or something to me.

Still, not complaining - I think he’s a good signing - just surprised to see the fee was so high!

We have only paid a small amount more than Everton did.
If we waited for him to do more in a better team, he'd cost Lukaku money

We have only paid a small amount more than Everton did.
If we waited for him to do more in a better team, he'd cost Lukaku money

I guess so. I’m probably just not used to the modern Premier League market - it’s been a while since we signed a PL player who wasn’t in the last year of their contract. (Was Sissoko the last?)

Back