• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conte’s coaching team

Confirmed

We need to close the gap to City & Liverpool in goals scored - Richarlson & Perisic both add goals on paper, as does a motivated Kane and having Kulu from the start of the season - set pieces now potentially adding further goals.

I think we were 30 +/- shy of City last season - on paper i think the above gets us near to that. Add in a player to compete with Kulu who is more of a goal threat than Moura and we'll be cooking

Last edited:
Confirmed

We need to close the gap to City & Liverpool in goals scored - Richarlson & Perisic both add goals on paper, as does a motivated Kane and having Kulu from the start of the season - set pieces now potentially adding further goals.

I think we were 30 +/- shy of City last season - on paper i think the above gets us near to that. Add in a player to compete with Kulu who is more of a goal threat than Moura and we'll be cooking
Fully agree
It’s what wins things

Confirmed

Not before time.

Genuinely excited by this appointment.
The thought of some innovative but productive and purposeful set-piece action...just what I want to see from Spurs.

Genuinely excited by this appointment.
The thought of some innovative but productive and purposeful set-piece action...just what I want to see from Spurs.

Agreed, but also the thought of...

"GOAL SOUTHAMPTON!
And they've nicked it in the 95th minute! Spurs rooster up a routine set piece in the Southampton half and the Saints hit them on the break to score the winner!"

Confirmed

Wonder what this guy could do with Ward-Prowse's accuracy?

Back