• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

This really should put the end to the ridiculous argument about not needing a good level back up striker as they won’t get minutes.

Also. Southgate is an absolute idiot.

Think we'd all want a good level back up. Just some of us think we won't be spending £70m on one. Or even if we did that player would want to join. Someone who can either play more than one position or is a bit cheaper seems a more likely fit.

Kane is playing golf in this for the next 2 days

12 USA sports stars versus 12 global sports stars including Kane and Milner

https://icons-series.com/icons/

Only 10 holes
TOURNAMENT DAY
  • SESSION 1 : 5 x Fourballs
  • SESSION 2 : 5 x Greensomes
  • SESSION 3 : 5 x Fourballs
TOURNAMENT DAY
  • SESSION 4 : 4 x Fourballs
  • SESSION 5 : 5 x Greensomes
  • SESSION 6 : 12 x Singles

Oh no, he’s gone to New York, one of the Emirates Marketing Project affiliated clubs is New York City, and they mentioned something about him having to pick the right club.

Extra money. Future secure. Same reason most players sign a new contract.

After not getting his move to City last summer, I can’t imagine him risking the same thing happening again by signing a long term contract with us now. Maybe next summer if we’ve won a trophy / come close and Conte’s definitely staying.

After not getting his move to City last summer, I can’t imagine him risking the same thing happening again by signing a long term contract with us now. Maybe next summer if we’ve won a trophy / come close and Conte’s definitely staying.

City have bought haaland, he ain't going there. Apart from madrid i couldn't see him going anywhere outside england. Chelsea, no. PSG? Liverpool have nunez. Barca are fudged.

Spurs can pay more wages than any team in italy. Possibly germany.

City have bought haaland, he ain't going there. Apart from madrid i couldn't see him going anywhere outside england. Chelsea, no. PSG? Liverpool have nunez. Barca are fudged.

Spurs can pay more wages than any team in italy. Possibly germany.

Fair points. I’d still be surprised if he didn’t want to keep his options open - things can change quickly. But time will tell!

Fair points. I’d still be surprised if he didn’t want to keep his options open - things can change quickly. But time will tell!

Which is a fair point too. Next year he'd be in his last year, the year after out of contract. The world is his lobster.

Extra money. Future secure. Same reason most players sign a new contract.
Lots of top players are letting their contracts run out. They have no fear for their financial security anymore so if they're in this position why not wait and see.

Not saying he won't sign but Kane considering his age and what has happened regarding him wanting to leave previously, leaving it open would very much be in his interest.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I agree. He could be in his last 6 months of his contract and would still sign another one as long as he thought we were going in the right direction. That's all he's ever said he cares about.

A new contract now ties him up in the same situation he had before. Yes, he may get more money but he'd gain more than that from a signing on fee if he was a free transfer.

Last edited:
Back