• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

Everything so far has been a re-run of what was being reported about Romero 12 months ago. It's just how Italians do business. Lots of posturing, but the business gets done in the end.

It’s not going to happen. Romero wasn’t an Atlanta fan. Argentinians move to foreign leagues at a young age, Italians don’t. Atlanta weren’t going to suffer a massive fan backlash if Romero was sold, Inter would. Inter might have been open to selling him, but he was never going to be forced out and his agent has said more than once he isn’t going anywhere. This is nothing like Romero, and it’s not happening…..

None of us may know, but I'm pretty sure Paratici does (he will know if this is BAU posturing or not)

Look it’s no surprise, he’s our Rivaldo, Etoo… thanks but no thanks is what they say

Still confident this is going to happen tomorrow. Inter still need to raise £60m by the end of the day. I'm fairly sure this is what paratici has been up to all week, while levy has been on richarlson duty

Still confident this is going to happen tomorrow. Inter still need to raise £60m by the end of the day. I'm fairly sure this is what paratici has been up to all week, while levy has been on richarlson duty
There’d have been some sort of leak by now if that was the case, look at the Richarlson stuff compared to nothing re Bastoni.

There’d have been some sort of leak by now if that was the case, look at the Richarlson stuff compared to nothing re Bastoni.

1) Their preference is still clearly Skriniar to PSG, but that's stalled/in a lot of jeopardy, and Bastoni to us is the backstop option
2) Inter's DoF Moratta is literally Paratici's best mate. If anything can/has been cooked up quietly, it'll be this

1) Their preference is still clearly Skriniar to PSG, but that's stalled/in a lot of jeopardy, and Bastoni to us is the backstop option
2) Inter's DoF Moratta is literally Paratici's best mate. If anything can/has been cooked up quietly, it'll be this

I'm guessing they would be much happier selling Skriniar.

I guess I could see a scenario where they really did need to sell one player for solid money, and that there was an agreement more or less in place to have that player be Bastoni to us. And that they're waiting to see if they can make other deals happen.

Definitely think confidence in that happening seems misplaced. It's a massive deal if it happens, would be difficult to keep this quiet.

What do you think the consequences are for Inter if they don't sell someone by the end of tomorrow?

I'm guessing they would be much happier selling Skriniar.

I guess I could see a scenario where they really did need to sell one player for solid money, and that there was an agreement more or less in place to have that player be Bastoni to us. And that they're waiting to see if they can make other deals happen.

Definitely think confidence in that happening seems misplaced. It's a massive deal if it happens, would be difficult to keep this quiet.

What do you think the consequences are for Inter if they don't sell someone by the end of tomorrow?

seems it’s more bastoni not wanting to move rather than inter not wanting to sell

Back