• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory Podcast

Cheers chaps, another excellent listen.

But please call him Pa-RA-titchy rather than Parra-teachy. Ta

I won't mention all the new player names you butchered ;)

Cheers chaps, another excellent listen.

But please call him Pa-RA-titchy rather than Parra-teachy. Ta

I won't mention all the new player names you butchered ;)

Thanks mate. I get served the names for that precise purpose hahahaha!

Football Utopia
Season 2 Episode 53

Steff, Milo and Gareth dive into that impossible dream of football utopia to imagine a better game where fans are looked after and financial parity rules. From bargain days, transfer taxes, and the return of Saturdays, we discuss, debate and dream of ch-ch-changes with plenty of levity and laughs. We also chat about the latest transfer rumours, signings, departures, Spurs players on international duty and everything else that has happened over the last week; who said summer lacked The Beautiful Game?!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/football-utopia

Low on Spurs podcasts due to the close season, chaps, so thank you for keeping going. Enjoying them all.

Thanks for another good listen

Steff, be careful of betraying your comfortable status when saying you want to make football affordable so it should be £60 for an adult and child... that is still a huge amount of money to three quarters of this country, not to be wasted on football

I would say the club should let X% in for free, if we are talking "Utopia". They can well afford it.

Thanks for another good listen

Steff, be careful of betraying your comfortable status when saying you want to make football affordable so it should be £60 for an adult and child... that is still a huge amount of money to three quarters of this country, not to be wasted on football

I would say the club should let X% in for free, if we are talking "Utopia". They can well afford it.

Thanks mate and I don't entirely disagree. I was aiming for something which would be applicable, but yes, I agree with you that if we are going for utopia, it should be free.

My other idea, which we didn't have time to detail, was twice a year clubs have to give up 35% of their stadium to free entry for youths/community centers. Could be a cup match, could be whatever, just to give back in that sense.

A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Season 2 Episode 54

Steff, Milo and Ram dive deep into the last week of summer Spurs activity, from the fixture list for 2022/23, to the signing of Yves Bissouma, to the increasing amount of exciting transfer rumours and all manner of matters in between. We also take a long look at the dynamo that is Pierre-Emile Højbjerg, debut our ‘What’s Dier Done’ weekly update, look forward to Amazon’s forthcoming All Or Nothing series, and Milo discovers we’ve all been saying Nicolas Bendtner’s name wrong. Tune in to hear it said properly!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/a-midsummer-nights-dream

Bendtner *raspberry* *anyberry* ... enjoy listening to a bunch of mates talking about our beloved club, I get far too stressed if i follow the transfer news on the daily (but i do once in a while catchup on youtube, so.... yup)

Into The Transfer Rumour Mill
Season 2 Episode 55

Steff, Milo and Gareth…

1) Reveal the new James Bond

2) Dive into the transfer rumour mill. How does it work and who to trust?

3) Look at this week’s biggest transfer gossip

4) Give you the full low-down on everything from England U19s to Daniel Levy’s insistence on horticulture in N17

5) Reveal who is responsible for the true birth of the semi-scurrilous transfer rumour in modern football. A clue. It is someone on this week’s show, and unless you listen, you’ll never know because you’ll never, ever guess who it is…

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/into-the-transfer-rumour-mill

Into The Transfer Rumour Mill
Season 2 Episode 55

Steff, Milo and Gareth…

1) Reveal the new James Bond

2) Dive into the transfer rumour mill. How does it work and who to trust?

3) Look at this week’s biggest transfer gossip

4) Give you the full low-down on everything from England U19s to Daniel Levy’s insistence on horticulture in N17

5) Reveal who is responsible for the true birth of the semi-scurrilous transfer rumour in modern football. A clue. It is someone on this week’s show, and unless you listen, you’ll never know because you’ll never, ever guess who it is…

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/into-the-transfer-rumour-mill
A week’s holiday to do some odd jobs, a Gail’s chocolate and almond croissant, washed down by a steaming hot latte, with Steff, Milo and Gareth for company. What more could a guy want??

Last edited:
And, btw, I remember on here someone claiming that Spurs were getting Van Bommel, because they knew a person who worked at Feyenoord in the canteen area.

And, btw, I remember on here someone claiming that Spurs were getting Van Bommel, because they knew a person who worked at Feyenoord in the canteen area.

I remember that one!!!!!!! Another we forget was…Pep Guardiola!!!! In the Hoddle-era!…’the Feynoord canteen’ indeed hahahahaha, marvelous stuff, indeed, some of the ITK ‘sources’ are brilliant fun!

I remember that one!!!!!!! Another we forget was…Pep Guardiola!!!! In the Hoddle-era!…’the Feynoord canteen’ indeed hahahahaha, marvelous stuff, indeed, some of the ITK ‘sources’ are brilliant fun!

Exactly! The patently ridiculous source was the true mark of the proper old school ITK. The way the mendacious played upon our desperation, now seem like halcyon days. <sigh> Now, it is all people endlessly retweeting, commenting on, producing videos of, the same, tired, slivers of information, like so many flies buzzing around a cow's asshole looking for a meal.

One other actual ITK from G-G, was an Icelandic member (forgot the handle) who said we were definitely signing Sigurdsson and when challenged on it, stated he knew Gylfi's father and pointed out that Iceland's population is only 350k or so, so not that impossible. Not the same panache as claims of spotting Sigurdsson in a chip shop on Tottenham the High Road, but, as it turned out, a lot more reliable.

And, just a thought, but if you guys are going to be doing weekly pods over the summer (though they might not be on the same day, or might be several in a week lol) you might try to get a hold of Sir Les for a look back at G-G ITK history. Could also check on how Lady Les and Little Les are making out.

Get Richarlison Or Die Tryin’
Season 3 Episode 1

Steff, Ricky and Milo discuss why the Richarlison signing is so important, dive headfirst into the transfer rumours of the week, and have a frank off-the-cuff discussion about Spurs transfers which broke our hearts. We guarantee the reflection on one will surprise you…and no, we did not mention Teddy Sheringham even though we should have!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/get-richarlison-or-die-tryin

Get Richarlison Or Die Tryin’
Season 3 Episode 1

Steff, Ricky and Milo discuss why the Richarlison signing is so important, dive headfirst into the transfer rumours of the week, and have a frank off-the-cuff discussion about Spurs transfers which broke our hearts. We guarantee the reflection on one will surprise you…and no, we did not mention Teddy Sheringham even though we should have!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/get-richarlison-or-die-tryin
Excellent episode lads. Got my football juices flowing again.

Back