• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Didn't we do the same thing with Betancur and Kulusevski?
I don't recall whether there were any reports of Juve owing a sell-on clause for either of those players but it wouldn't be a shock. Especially as Paratici would probably remember the negotiations that set up their terms of purchase in the first place.

A double deal with Richarlison may also assist Everton with reducing any potential sell-on clause they would owe to Watford.
We arranged for a similar thing with Swansea a few years back IIRC

The same with kulu and bentancur. That's why bentancur was £16m.

I don't recall whether there were any reports of Juve owing a sell-on clause for either of those players but it wouldn't be a shock. Especially as Paratici would probably remember the negotiations that set up their terms of purchase in the first place.

Boca had a sell on of 20%.

Agree with most on here that Gordon could be a very good signing. Young, homegrown, PL experience, clearly talented, seems like a hard working level headed kind of guy.

3 years left on his contract though. Everton know all the things above. Would be expensive I think.

Looks like goons have circa £120m - £150m to spend again this summer. Do we think this is the new normal for them i.e. their income allows them to do this every summer or will it soon be curtailed by their ffp position.

Agree with most on here that Gordon could be a very good signing. Young, homegrown, PL experience, clearly talented, seems like a hard working level headed kind of guy.

3 years left on his contract though. Everton know all the things above. Would be expensive I think.

Jack Clarke at Sunderland might be an alternative if we're looking at this profile/age range.

they'll ask for a stupid amount for him. Doubt he'd be able to leave for less than say £40m. Think we can spend that money better

Back