• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Yes. A roof means you have to have a massive foundation and structural support that takes up a lot more space than a stadium without a retractable roof.

The design that got approval was a strange shape to maximise capacity on a small footprint. You'd end up having to lose thousands of seats, if it could be done at all there.

If I was Boehly, I would sell Stamford Bridge for housing. Then take on the prestigious co-tenancy of Plough Lane.

Wikipedia says that the site was sold for £425m in 2019. It would be an expensive option but would definitely be easier than building on the current site. I presume that there would be a lot of local opposition to them moving to Earls Court. I hope that they can't find anywhere in West London and are forced to move to Heathrow or Slough.
Or Russia

It wouldn't surprise me if moving Chelsea somewhere else has very much been discussed by their new owners.

They have plenty of ready made excuses to support the 'difficulties' of redeveloping the bridge. Prime postcode real estate they're sitting on

Crossrail would make moving west a lot easier

Wikipedia says that the site was sold for £425m in 2019. It would be an expensive option but would definitely be easier than building on the current site. I presume that there would be a lot of local opposition to them moving to Earls Court. I hope that they can't find anywhere in West London and are forced to move to Heathrow or Slough.

I vote Staines. Now THERE’S the perfect fit.

Boehly is now chairman and acting director of football. There was a statement that Granovskaia is "available" but no longer holds a position at Chelsea, so perhaps she's still advising Boehly.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...skaia-exits-shakeup-board-revealed-abramovich

Jonathan Goldstein (the Spurs fan) is now back on the board. Strangely Goldstein set up the new company as sole director. Then he resigned and Boehly and others became directors. Now he is back after the sale has gone through.

Absolutely brilliant trolling from Paddy Power!

"Chelsea have confirmed that Romelu Lukaku will return to Inter Milan after a highly successful one-year loan spell which cost the Blues £90m.

The Stamford Bridge outfit announced the move in a heartfelt statement released on the club’s official website this morning, which read:

‘Everyone at Chelsea would like to thank Romelu for his loyalty and service to the club up until around last October’."

:D

If they use the withheld money to pay the tax, doesn't that just remove the money from the fund holding the sales money (and potential charity), which benefits the club. Chelsea should have to pay the tax.

Now Cech is off. Seems to be a lot of changes there. Will be interesting to see if the new owners manage to put in a good strategy. As the strategy is surely completely changing from one where loses(financially) didn’t matter.

Chelsea announce successor to Granovskaia.

Some guy named Glick. Hope he's as competent as this Glick:

MV5BMTUwMzQxNTc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY0ODYzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Back