• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I don’t really rate him, if he wasn’t English he would be a bog standard player.

How he starts for England is a mystery
Grealish, Foden and Philliphs will be so much better for City than they are for England, they have a proper coach who gives them proper instructions, it will be night and day difference.

Ornstein saying we want richarlison, romano saying we're going to bid for raphinha.

See if either are true.

I fully expect a gaggle of signings to arrive in dramatic fashion. A distinct lack of public growling and griping indicates Conte knows they're coming.

Levy simply has to have his fun in this as well. Down nelow the stadium's retractable pitch, you just know he's warming up that big fat green Thunderbird 2 to scoop up and swoop in with the lot.

I fully expect a gaggle of signings to arrive in dramatic fashion. A distinct lack of public growling and griping indicates Conte knows they're coming.

Levy simply has to have his fun in this as well. Down nelow the stadium's retractable pitch, you just know he's warming up that big fat green Thunderbird 2 to scoop up and swoop in with the lot.

Really hope so. Enough talks, more bids.

The next 5 days could be like a mini deadline day, with Inter and Everton (and maybe others) both needing to sell big before the end of the month/financial year.

The next 5 days could be like a mini deadline day, with Inter and Everton (and maybe others) both needing to sell big before the end of the month/financial year.

Everton don't need to, to meet premier league ffp. They spent little last season and had already "passed" ffp (for the previous seasons) by writing off a huge amount of money due to covid.

Everton don't need to, to meet premier league ffp. They spent little last season and had already "passed" ffp (for the previous seasons) by writing off a huge amount of money due to covid.

Why the weird deal for Alli then, where they didn't pay us a penny this year, rather it is all set to land next?

Why the weird deal for Alli then, where they didn't pay us a penny this year, rather it is all set to land next?

To keep last season as nearly zero spend. They couldn't loan as they had reached their limit. After june 30th we go into next seasons. So it would make sense for them to sell richarlison then, then they can buy.

It rolls over a number of seasons. Usually 3 but due to covid it has been extended 19/20 and 20/21 had sort of been merged with the average taken. The ffp that has just been passed (with a lot of complaints) was for 17/18, 18/19, 19/20 and 20/21.

In the next ffp judgement they will be dropping 17/18 and adding 21/22. 17/18 they had a net spend of £70m, 21/22 £5m (which is even less as you take into account ammortisation, but sales are counted in one go).

Having said that, i don't know how much losing their sponsorship deals works out.

Back