• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nico Zaniolo

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footba...r-sissoko-as-part-of-zaniolo-deal_365155.html

Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly set to offer Roma two players in a deal to sign attacking midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo.

Having already completed the signing of Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon, Mauricio Pochettino is understood to be keen on adding 19-year-old Zaniolo to his ranks.

The Italian joined Roma from Inter Milan last summer but could now be set to move to the Premier League.

According to Italian outlet Calciomercato, Tottenham may offer Moussa Sissoko and Toby Alderweireld to Roma in exchange for Zaniolo - a deal that would include no cash incentives.

Gazzetta dello Sport report that Roma director Franco Baldini, formerly of Tottenham, is in London today to negotiate the transfer deal.

Meanwhile, Gareth Bale's agent has denied rumours that the Real Madrid forward will be returning to Tottenham.
Well if “Sportsmole” are saying it I reckon you can take this one to the bank fellas!...

Maybe I’m getting cynical in my dotage but is there any truth in my suspicion that the more players names you can include in a much-mooted-never-happen swap deal, the more search engine links it’s likely to get and therefore the more advertising revenue you trouser from click throughs?

Well if “Sportsmole” are saying it I reckon you can take this one to the bank fellas!...

Maybe I’m getting cynical in my dotage but is there any truth in my suspicion that the more players names you can include in a much-mooted-never-happen swap deal, the more search engine links it’s likely to get and therefore the more advertising revenue you trouser from click throughs?

sports mole basically just aggregate reports from elsewhere. They seem pretty good for picking up on Italian and Spanish media and relaying it here.

Of course that does nothing to suggest they have anything to say themselves or that what they report has value.

I agree swap deals rarely happen. Its a convenient tool for a journo to get some column inches but there but rarely actually happens.

I also think Sissoko AND Alderweireld is easily a £50m+ deal, which would mean this zaniolo would have to be pretty damn special for us to offer that for him...

Back