• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

I'd admit he's a player who has annoyed me with his antics and surly demeanor, and that's saying something considering he doesn't play for a big team. ie rival. But,of course, when he's your own 'annoying bastard' you see things thru a different lense:).

He ticks a lot of boxes. Prem ready (remember he was decent at Watford as well). Covers across the line. Could play in a two. He may of annoyed opposition fans but I never remember him annoying his own fans or manager in fact their forums say he has excellent work rate and commitment. Been around a while but is still just 25. If he works out we have to remember Kane and Son are getting no younger.

£50m is a fair price imo.

Ps. Never underestimate an annoying player, they can be massively useful in big games to rile the opposition and make them lose focus.

Brazilian Lamela in that respect

Ps. Never underestimate an annoying player, they can be massively useful in big games to rile the opposition and make them lose focus.

And especially an annoying players under Conte.

Somebody mentioned a few pages back about his background growing up in Brazil so I had a look. The town he grew up in is the arse end of nowhere, he came from a very poor family with the most viable career path being the drugs trade and once travelled 4000 miles for a trial. After he signed his first contract his number one priority was to buy his family a home.

I know it's a hackneyed old tale but to get where he's got takes a lot of charecter. I'm definitely in.

I'd admit he's a player who has annoyed me with his antics and surly demeanor, and that's saying something considering he doesn't play for a big team. ie rival. But,of course, when he's your own 'annoying bastard' you see things thru a different lense:).

He ticks a lot of boxes. Prem ready (remember he was decent at Watford as well). Covers across the line. Could play in a two. He may of annoyed opposition fans but I never remember him annoying his own fans or manager in fact their forums say he has excellent work rate and commitment. Been around a while but is still just 25. If he works out we have to remember Kane and Son are getting no younger.

£50m is a fair price imo.

I was totaly against this signing when it was first brought up because of what you said in the first paragraph. However you have made some very good points and i am looking at this different from my first opinions.

Good post mate :)

And especially an annoying players under Conte.

Somebody mentioned a few pages back about his background growing up in Brazil so I had a look. The town he grew up in is the arse end of nowhere, he came from a very poor family with the most viable career path being the drugs trade and once travelled 4000 miles for a trial. After he signed his first contract his number one priority was to buy his family a home.

I know it's a hackneyed old tale but to get where he's got takes a lot of charecter. I'm definitely in.

i mentioned it and if anyone is interested …
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61245518.amp

Brazilian Lamela in that respect
Yep. From that article about Richardson's background:

"Richarlison was playing PlayStation, so my son asked if he could play too," he says.

"I left them to it, but when I came back, Richarlison was winning 11-0. I said: 'Enough already, man.' But he was ruthless. He wanted to keep scoring, keep winning. He was 17, my son was seven. That desire to win is in his blood."

Lamela would have had the kid's pocket money too.

Wow that bbc article makes him sound wonderful

This doesn't sound like the Richarlison I've seen:

"Defenders would smash into him and he'd fall. You'd think he must be hurt, but he would bounce back up and keep going. He never gave up."

I really want us sign this guy, sure he comes across as a real git, but I think that is not necessarily a bad thing. I think in the pass we have had have not had enough gits in our team.

I think it is pertinent that Everton fans talk highly of his work rate. He is already a Brazilian international and I think Conte can take him to the next level with the right attitude.

I’m excited by this potential signing. Can play anywhere across the line, receive into feet or in the air, coming short or in behind, works very hard, a bit of a brickhouse, finishes with both feet and with his head. As posted above, he could be a superstar with Conte steering him.

What’s not to like?

I’m excited by this potential signing. Can play anywhere across the line, receive into feet or in the air, coming short or in behind, works very hard, a bit of a brickhouse, finishes with both feet and with his head. As posted above, he could be a superstar with Conte steering him.

What’s not to like?
His nickname is Toucan which is another plus from me.

Back