• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Wonder if we have a more accomplished RWB in our sights as otherwise surely this would be done. Think we need two more players that clearly improve the first 11 as Bissouma does to push on and meet Conte's expectations. Maybe Spence not seen at that level yet so is a back up buy in this window.

Wonder if we have a more accomplished RWB in our sights as otherwise surely this would be done. Think we need two more players that clearly improve the first 11 as Bissouma does to push on and meet Conte's expectations. Maybe Spence not seen at that level yet so is a back up buy in this window.
If we buy a proven RWB, Spence won't come.

Unless we sold Royal and Doherty.

This is seemingly just timing

- He wants to come
- We have a couple of weeks yet before pre-season (when Conte will want him in for)
- We are trying to squeeze Boro down a little (earlier they get their money the better for their season)

Next week?

boring grandad, levy has got things horribly wrong before and has rightly been called out. How about some balance.

You would know about boring i guess.:p

As has every spurs player and manager in history. Doesn't make them your enemy, doesn't mean they don't want whats best for the club. Finding excuses to have a go at people on our own side is sad. Save that for the opposition.

Some will not listen.

Last edited:
who is finding excuses? I think the original post was tongue in cheek. Levy usually dawdles when it comes to negotiating transfers. End of. Balance is required.
What exactly is "balance?" Is it moving the average/mean opinion in a different direction?
I don't think we need balance; we just need the truth. Most of us know which posters have got agendas (i.e., opinions are predetermined) so I think we do our own heuristic mental "balancing" to dig out what the truth is.

What exactly is "balance?" Is it moving the average/mean opinion in a different direction?
I don't think we need balance; we just need the truth. Most of us know which posters have got agendas (i.e., opinions are predetermined) so I think we do our own heuristic mental "balancing" to dig out what the truth is.

other side of the coin some defend levy no matter what and some critique him. Truth would be great but you would have to be ITK to know that, we are all here for various reasons, but ultimately our love of football and Spurs not to love or hate levy.

other side of the coin some defend levy no matter what and some critique him. Truth would be great but you would have to be ITK to know that, we are all here for various reasons, but ultimately our love of football and Spurs not to love or hate levy.

you chose the word defend and at the other end of the spectrum you chose Critique.

do you see what you done there?

you chose the word defend and at the other end of the spectrum you chose Critique.

do you see what you done there?

Ha yes I did. And? Didn’t really give it much thought, just a comment. I apologise if it doesn’t sit well with you.

Ha yes I did. And? Didn’t really give it much thought, just a comment. I apologise if it doesn’t sit well with you.

the fact that you didn’t give it much thought is even more telling.

it’s not that it doesn’t sit well with me, I just thought I would point it out. Our biases we are sometimes blind to.

the fact that you didn’t give it much thought is even more telling.

it’s not that it doesn’t sit well with me, I just thought I would point it out. Our biases we are sometimes blind to.

I’m not been a fan of levy for various things, but certainly happy to salute him when I agree with his decisions.

and yes I don’t think so hard in general on this forum, I wouldn’t go all Angela Lansbury on peoples opinions or comments.

I missed what he did. Might not be alone either. Can you spell it out in greater detail for us hoof-wits?

He saying that on one end levy gets “defended”, and on the other pole of the levy debate i used the word “critique” ….

that was how I viewed the debate but my use of the word “critique “ was too soft vs the word “defended” for DTA.

that’s how I personally see things and obviously DTA saw to use the deep psyche of the comment being on perhaps the other pole in defending levy.

i was just making a flippant comment as usual on this forum but obviously DTA takes this forum allot more seriously that I do. Which is fair.

He saying that on one end levy gets “defended”, and on the other pole of the levy debate i used the word “critique” ….

that was how I viewed the debate but my use of the word “critique “ was too soft vs the word “defended” for DTA.

that’s how I personally see things and obviously DTA saw to use the deep psyche of the comment being on perhaps the other pole in defending levy.

i was just making a flippant comment as usual on this forum but obviously DTA takes this forum allot more seriously that I do. Which is fair.

i mean I do almost certainly spend more time on here than I should :)

Back