• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The nfl is declining, they are pushing for more global appeal. Hence games at spurs, talks of franchises outside the us. Having a superbowl outside the us would gain publicity for the sport. It may be unlikely but i wouldn't rule it out.
Its the KO time, that is the problem

Americans are not having the superbowl KO at 10am, no chance.

It's a yearly game, one time zone and a one off. Europeans were getting up to watch 07:00 world cup games. They already watch nfl games held here.

Levy must have got some positive feedback or he wouldn't have put the bid in.

Wembley isn't suited at all. They don't have the changing rooms for the 40 man squads, cheerleaders etc... The players stand by the side of the pitch so you have to close of the front rows of the crowd so they can see over them.

Holds 90k and has a car park, two big pieces of criteria our stadium doesn't meet.

For sure our stadium is probably the better fit in many ways.

Anybody got a season ticket in south lower safe standing? Been offered a chance to grab one block 254 and wondering about views and atmosphere there

Anybody got a season ticket in south lower safe standing? Been offered a chance to grab one block 254 and wondering about views and atmosphere there

My season ticket is in the North Stand, but I took the opportunity to go the South for the Olympiacos, CL match. I loved it. Atmosphere in the second half especially was great. Block 252, Row 22.

Attachments

• 6B64DB51-1D24-470F-B50D-E39B89599822.jpg
    6B64DB51-1D24-470F-B50D-E39B89599822.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3432.JPG
    IMG_3432.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
My season ticket is in the North Stand, but I took the opportunity to go the South for the Olympiacos, CL match. I loved it. Atmosphere in the second half especially was great. Block 252, Row 22.

Nice one, view looks pukka there

I'm in 249 row 22, which is on the east side of the south stand - 254 looks like it will be to the left of the goal by the looks of neltos photo from 252.

Will be continued standing in that area so keep that in mind and the atmosphere will be as good as anywhere i guess what with the south lower being where most of it is generated

Edit :

Photo from the covid NLD, taken from around that part of the ground

efCUR8Z.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm in 249 row 22, which is on the east side of the south stand - 254 looks like it will be to the left of the goal by the looks of neltos photo from 252.

Will be continued standing in that area so keep that in mind and the atmosphere will be as good as anywhere i guess what with the south lower being where most of it is generated

Edit :

Photo from the covid NLD, taken from around that part of the ground

efCUR8Z.jpeg
Again a good view. Thanks for these, helping immensely

I'm in Row 6. Atmosphere's good but tends to come from behind. Good set of lads around but beware the goal and netting obstructing your view. That said, I renewed again :)

Block 250 row 7, right hand side near the corner flag. it's a little hard to see the finer details at the other end of the pitch compared to my old shelf side view, but a sacrifice I thought was worth it for safe standing / atmosphere.

Atmosphere has got better under Conte, even without the results we at least play progressive football rather than the turgid keep it tight and hope to nick one brick served up by his two predecessors.

Anybody have any idea as to what time GnR will be on tomorrow night
Doors open from 3.30pm, I was under the impression they played for nearly 3 hours so would have to be on by 7.30pm due to the 10.30pm curfew
Also glad I'm not going Saturday as literally zero trains are running before and after due to the tinkletakers striking

Google is my friend

Friday 1 July 2022 & Saturday 2 July 2022

Early Entry Doors: 3.15pm
Main Doors: 3.30pm

First / Second Support Act: 4.30pm - 5pm / 5.30pm - 6.15pm
Guns N' Roses: 6.45pm

General Admission Bars Close: 10.30pm
Premium Bars Close: 11.30pm
Stadium Closes: midnight

Back