• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Do you think the boys from Italy are trying to sign two more players before pre-season starts?

1 x LCB
1 x Forward

Players who can come in and improve the starting 11 (that is extremely hard to do in the forward position). If we sign both, and shift a load of deadwood, I'd be very happy.

I do actually think we'll see Spence, Bastoni and Richarlison arrive before we go to Korea. The look at outs and youth signings during August.

I do actually think we'll see Spence, Bastoni and Richarlison arrive before we go to Korea. The look at outs and youth signings during August.

3 yes, with Spence. We might be looking at other players but they seem to be the positions we’re working on. How long until our first preseason game!?

Last edited:
If United get Eriksen and De Jong they could have a midfield of

Van De Beek De Jong
Eriksen​

Ten Hag had De Beek and De Jong playing incredible football at Ajax and we would have all creamed our knickers for that midfield trio after that champions league run.

Van De Beek De Jong
Eriksen​

Ten Hag had De Beek and De Jong playing incredible football at Ajax and we would have all creamed our knickers for that midfield trio after that champions league run.

They have managed about half a decent season between them in the last 3 years though.

Van De Beek De Jong
Eriksen​

Who did we have as our midfield for our cl run? Sissoko and winks? Cl runs might not be the best thing to judge a player on.

We really need someone who can play as a #9, in case of an injury to Kane. Richarlison is a much better option than Raphinha for that reason

If we could get both i would. If Raphina can also cover the rwb role. That could be frightening. Raphina and perisic as wing backs.

Back