• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Posted by @mephitis in the Lawro thread...thought it might be interesting here...

Spends half of that interview bemoaning the fact that no one ever talks about Heysel.
Then reveals that a documentary-maker has contacted him to be involved in telling the story but he hasn't replied because he's "too lazy and can't be bothered" :rolleyes:

Mane confirmed as off to Bayern.

Wonder if there will be endless discussion in the press about Liverpool always selling their best players…:rolleyes:

Of course not. Liverpool are cashing in on an old player will soon to be out of contract. Due to their excellent planning they have already bought and bedded in the replacement, who anyway is much better than Mane was at the same age. Besides the sight of Mane keeps making Salah cry.

Of course not. Liverpool are cashing in on an old player will soon to be out of contract. Due to their excellent planning they have already bought and bedded in the replacement, who anyway is much better than Mane was at the same age. Besides the sight of Mane keeps making Salah cry.

Its going to be a struggle though, DIaz is nowhere near the levels of Mane. Mane is a HUGE loss in my opinion thats 25 goals and 5 assists, Diaz is decent but he is not to that level, he seems alot of wrist work no money shot so far.

Maybe not yet, but Pool have bought well with Diaz. Hit the ground running with goals and assists.

I hope we can do as well when the time comes to Son and Kane (which isn't too far away)

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Maybe not yet, but Pool have bought well with Diaz. Hit the ground running with goals and assists.

I hope we can do as well when the time comes to Son and Kane (which isn't too far away)

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk
Yet he hasn’t got numbers like Kulu

Reactions: DTA
It looks like they weren't prepared to give new contracts to both Salah and Mane. Now with Mane gone, whatever difficulties that were holding up the Salah deal get solved. Coincidence?

The hype train for Diaz is tinkling me off. Like he’s meant to be incredible, whilst Kulusevski is getting written off by other supporters who suggest that he will play as back up to Richarlison. Kulusevski got 0.95 goal contributions per match.

Back