• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jesus

Would he really get more game time at Spurs? Who gets dropped for him realistically? You can say rotation in the cups but he has the same chance at City.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Spurs will have around 55 games next season (possibly more). Jesus can cover any of the front 3 positions. That is 165 positions that need to be covered next season (would change if eriksen came in). If son and kane start 45 games each. Kulu starts 40. That still leaves 35 for jesus. That's not even counting coming off the bench.

Would he really get more game time at Spurs? Who gets dropped for him realistically? You can say rotation in the cups but he has the same chance at City.

I think we'd see more rotation than that, particularly with CL midweek

He can, but he'll get more game time at Spurs. We're one step down for him, Arsenal are two. Would be hard for any player walking away from a team where you're more or less going to pick up a medal of some description each year

I think the noises out in the press are that he wants to be the main man. He won’t be that here but will walk into that Arsenal team

I've been up here almost too long
It's only fair they should start to raise the fare
And I been laughing almost too hard
You replaced my heart then I'm left to stitch it up
And it only goes to show
You can live with what you don't know

I've been up here almost too long
It's only fair they should start to raise the fare
And I been laughing almost too hard
You replaced my heart then I'm left to stitch it up
And it only goes to show
You can live with what you don't know

You've got to stop remembering
You've got too much to forget

All the players linked for the WF/CF rotation position so far are all much of a muchness really - would be happy enough with each of them, not really bothered if we miss out on any of them either.

Agreed. If much of a muchness is/can be used in a positive way.

Think either one could be a really good signing, not quite sure who I prefer.

21 PL starts, 1880 PL minutes last season for City. 3 starts, 352 minutes in the CL. Fairly similar numbers in recent years.

Not sure he necessarily would get a lot more than that here. Now City have signed Haaland, they may also keep Alvarez at the club, I think he would get significantly less game time at City if he stayed there.

If he wants to be more or less an automatic starter, if that's more important to him than CL fotball next season, we're probably not his best bet.

Agreed. If much of a muchness is/can be used in a positive way.

Think either one could be a really good signing, not quite sure who I prefer.

21 PL starts, 1880 PL minutes last season for City. 3 starts, 352 minutes in the CL. Fairly similar numbers in recent years.

Not sure he necessarily would get a lot more than that here. Now City have signed Haaland, they may also keep Alvarez at the club, I think he would get significantly less game time at City if he stayed there.

If he wants to be more or less an automatic starter, if that's more important to him than CL fotball next season, we're probably not his best bet.
Yup. Arsenal makes the most sense if he's in search of a virtually guaranteed first team place. With us I'd expect similar minutes to his City time.

Footballers don’t lack in self confidence, Jesus might look at our front three and believe he can be a starter in there. At the beginning of last season he decided he wanted to be a right winger after a handful of great games there. Has he gone back to wanting to be a CF again?

Footballers don’t lack in self confidence, Jesus might look at our front three and believe he can be a starter in there. At the beginning of last season he decided he wanted to be a right winger after a handful of great games there. Has he gone back to wanting to be a CF again?

but they do lack confidence, step forward Jason Lee … he’s got a pineapple on his head he’s got a pineapple on his head …

Honestly think we have zero interest or intention to do anything with Gabby, Just Paratici doing Paratici things.

Back