• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Really? Eriksen is going to be looking out for the legendary Ali Golds latest tweets and then makes his next move based on that?o_O Some people really do over inflate this guy. If Spurs wanted to tell him to get a move on with the decision they would do so directly and not through Ali Gold…..
Absolutely spot on!

Is giving GLC another go out of the question?

Predominantly used in domestic cups, off the bench or when we want to go 352. If the best offers are something like €16m plus €1.75m in addons then we are not going to sell him.

Could he not thrive in a settled environment and system with two of our four central midfielders behind him doing the dirty work?
He thrives in the treatment room, unless there's an international break! And he's been utter garbage the few times he's been fit. Thanks, but no thanks!! Send him back to Spain!

He thrives in the treatment room, unless there's an international break! And he's been utter garbage the few times he's been fit. Thanks, but no thanks!! Send him back to Spain!
Agreed. Think we need to roll with the conclusions Conte and co have come to.

No backward steps.;)

The guys on holiday. He's received offers from whomever is interested, will ponder them on the sun lounger and indicate his decision on return.

He's probably stated not to bother him while away. You'd guess family time is precious to him this summer.

It's not like he's going to tell you at the back end of July, more like back end of June...hardly disruptive, and if a club thinks it is, you don't deserve his services.

He has a fair few offers and Spurs have made their play but wont be drawn into a bidding war, they have their line where they think the move works, beyond that they will happily wish him all the best if he decides, United, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Leicester, West Ham and a few others who have offered. Spurs like the deal but are not dependent on it and have other options, thats the reality.

He has a fair few offers and Spurs have made their play but wont be drawn into a bidding war, they have their line where they think the move works, beyond that they will happily wish him all the best if he decides, United, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Leicester, West Ham and a few others who have offered. Spurs like the deal but are not dependent on it and have other options, thats the reality.

Sounds like more than just your intuition?

Or...tberes more money from elsewhere and Eriksen is waiting to see if Spurs can match it....

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Thanks for writing the prelude :)

Or...tberes more money from elsewhere and Eriksen is waiting to see if Spurs can match it....

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

From what I have been told the reason we have not been in touch is that the offer put out is what they club feels is value for both parties, they won't be drawn into a bidding war for Eriksen as they feel there are deals to be done elsewhere with greater benefit. TBH I think thats the sensible approach, no point with this new approach to pay another 20,000k a week out of sentiment if they feel there are other options

Ally gold mentioned in his vid that a la liga club was interested. He didn't know which one. But obviously barca spring to mind at the moment. I doubt he'd turn down that chance.

Can't see this one happening. I don't think we're too fussed. Would love him back, but we're not going to go out on a limb here, which is the right approach IMO. If Eriksen wants to come back/stay in London, awesome. Otherwise you feel like we have other priorities.

Can't see this one happening. I don't think we're too fussed. Would love him back, but we're not going to go out on a limb here, which is the right approach IMO. If Eriksen wants to come back/stay in London, awesome. Otherwise you feel like we have other priorities.
I'm the same. Eriksen does have rare lock picking qualities and if we had him as an option it would give us fantastic depth, but I'd understand why staying at Brentford would be an option to have less stress / be the main man. In the case of United, if its purely cash he certainly won't be the last player to prioritise that but it does seem a little out of character - If Ten Hag has said he'll start every game and be instrumental to their set up I think it says a lot about our recent progress that we can't offer him that.

Ally gold mentioned in his vid that a la liga club was interested. He didn't know which one. But obviously barca spring to mind at the moment. I doubt he'd turn down that chance.

Ajax have a firm offer too so its a case of does he want to go full circle

I don't think we or anyone sre out of the race. Think we made an offer 2 weeks ago. He's gone on holiday and will make a decision when he gets back. In the mean time we're working on other deals.

Im not saying we are out of the race, our offer is on the table and the offeres the offer, clubs not gonna be drawn into an overbloated bidding war though

Im not saying we are out of the race, our offer is on the table and the offeres the offer, clubs not gonna be drawn into an overbloated bidding war though

We won't get dragged into a bidding war. Think we'd have made an offer we think is reasonable. He agrees great. If not move on.

I wasn't trying to suggest you thought we we're out of the race. Just telling you what i think is happening. Barca and ajax will be tempting. As will probably other offers.

That's some of the best bit of macaronic flibber flabber I've seen in a while! Wants to join united, but wants to stay in London, CL is not important, but it is sort of anyway.

made up gonad*s from start to finish.

Yes it's a joke. Taking the tinkle out of the tweets coming out.

The fact that a load of people got upset over it, makes it hilarious.

Back