• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lautaro Martinez

Also possibly means if we don't think he's worth it we can duck out like vinicius.
I’d be stunned if it isn’t an agreement to buy
But again… we won’t know
We do know we borrowed £250m to pay back a smaller loan. So we may have money left over there to spend on players in this window

I’d be stunned if it isn’t an agreement to buy
But again… we won’t know
We do know we borrowed £250m to pay back a smaller loan. So we may have money left over there to spend on players in this window

Agreed. Whether we will though is a different question. Partly why i think the £40m for Traore could be better spent elsewhere.

Agreed. Whether we will though is a different question. Partly why i think the £40m for Traore could be better spent elsewhere.
I’m NO a fan of him
And I agree there is better for the money
But I assume there is a plan with him
Hence my Football manager master plan of him playing RW, Son LW and a front two of Kane and Martinez

I’m NO a fan of him
And I agree there is better for the money
But I assume there is a plan with him
Hence my Football manager master plan of him playing RW, Son LW and a front two of Kane and Martinez

Martinez and traore will cost what £110m between them? We should get some money for ndombele but if he and sissoko are off we need a cm. Then we have cb/rb.

We are stacked on the wings. Bergwijn, gil, son, lucas, sess, clarke.

Martinez or vlahovic for me, leave traore alone and sort out the defence. Tanganga hopefully is over his injury problems but we can't bet on it. Dier and sanchez are playing well but still have a mistake in them as seen on sunday.

Martinez and traore will cost what £110m between them? We should get some money for ndombele but if he and sissoko are off we need a cm. Then we have cb/rb.

Martinez or vlahovic for me, leave traore alone and sort out the defence. Tanganga hopefully is over his injury problems but we can't bet on it. Dier and sanchez are playing well but still have a mistake in them as seen on sunday.
I think we need to see how Nuno wants to play when he has the players he needs
And then judge who fits

I agree and apart from Traore not being very good ( imo) i think the 40 million being talked about for for him is WAY over the top.

Don't forget that wages are part of the overall transfer budget. So even selling a player like Toby for a small fee does free up a bit on the wages front.

Plenty of players do after buying things in a city they are playing in
It’s s short career
But I agree he doesn’t want to go…
Inter will be forcing someone out though

In italy you have to be a resident to own a business. Which you have to renew the permit every 1-2 years. Not sure how that would work. With his wages already the same as sons and almost as much as kane. I can't see us offering him enough to tempt him.

As i said in the other thread they just signed a right back. So may offload dumfries? Although skriniar looks likely to join psg.

Also we have the fact marotti hates paratici.

In italy you have to be a resident to own a business. Which you have to renew the permit every 1-2 years. Not sure how that would work. With his wages already the same as sons and almost as much as kane. I can't see us offering him enough to tempt him.

As i said in the other thread they just signed a right back. So may offload dumfries? Although skriniar looks likely to join psg.

Also we have the fact marotti hates paratici.
They need money, which we all know
They will sell players
Dumfries is a player I like but has a limited market due to his cost and style of play
They are hoping in Skrniar being sold but have IMO over estimated his value

Back