• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Your son sounds like an upstanding young man of excellent moral character. Have you considered paternity testing?

Nah can't be bothered. He takes after his mum, she is Irish and he has started writing poetry. I turn a blind eye to it as I thought it was just to get pussy but he seems stuck on the one he is with.

Turns 17 in October. Wants to be a graphic designer whatever that is. I hope he gets a lot of minge when he goes to university.

Nice wing play and assist from Jack Clarke for Sunderland, in the play off game against Sheffield Wednesday. He’s had a decent match.

Nice wing play and assist from Jack Clarke for Sunderland, in the play off game against Sheffield Wednesday. He’s had a decent match.

In before someone suggests Conte should bring him back to play as a WB

Here's this summer's release list:

J'Neil Bennett
Kacper Kurylowicz
Dermi Lusala
Thimothee Lo-Tutala
Josh Oluwayemi
Tobi Omole
Isak Solberg
Jez Davies
Jordan Hackett
Khalon Haysman
Renaldo Torraj
Oliver Turner

Surprised Lo-Tutala is on there, I thought he was supposed to be very highly rated. Maybe the decision not to extend was his?

Here's this summer's release list:

J'Neil Bennett
Kacper Kurylowicz
Dermi Lusala
Thimothee Lo-Tutala
Josh Oluwayemi
Tobi Omole
Isak Solberg
Jez Davies
Jordan Hackett
Khalon Haysman
Renaldo Torraj
Oliver Turner

Surprised Lo-Tutala is on there, I thought he was supposed to be very highly rated. Maybe the decision not to extend was his?

Yeah, I read Tobi Omole was his decision not to sign. Maybe it's the case for him too?

Sunday 19th June 2022
19:00
England U19 v Austria U19
UEFA Under-19 Championship Group Stage
BBC Red ButtonBBC iPlayerUEFA.tvBBC Sport Websit

Wednesday 22nd June 2022
England U19 v Serbia U19
BBC Red ButtonBBC iPlayerUEFA.tvBBC Sport Website

Saturday 25th June 2022
Israel U19 v England U19

Sunday 19th June 2022
England U19 v Austria U19
BBC Red ButtonBBC iPlayerUEFA.tvBBC Sport Websit

Wednesday 22nd June 2022
England U19 v Serbia U19

Saturday 25th June 2022
Israel U19 v England U19

Thanks for info.

The famous class of 2009 reunion (taken at Mason's wedding)

FWB_NFjWIAEF6uG

Don't recognise the one on the left, but otherwise I reckon - Cox, Obika, Mason, Smith, Kane, Townsend, Carroll

Back