• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yannick Carrasco

Rwb that supposedly fits into the system Conte wants to play? I don't know, man, can't remember ever having seen him play, but so I've read. :p

Originally more of a wide attacker, very talented footballer. Played more of a wing back role for Belgium for a bit I think, in part because of their lack of natural wing/full backs. Has had a bit of a strange career, went to China relatively early in his career, back to Europe.

Has gotten fairly regular game time under Simeone now, but I don't know how he's been playing. Decent goal and assist numbers. I assume he still works hard given that he gets games under Simeone.

Not someone that would be an amazing player imo, but he has talent and quality and seems fairly versatile.

If this is true I very much doubt there will be more happening with this one. I think he's a good player, but not a "pay big release clause" player for me, and he plays in areas where we have other options in the squad and other potential transfer targets.

I agree, but do these clauses have to be met?

Surely the club can accept a lower fee if they want to move the player on, or take another player as part of the deal?

I agree, but do these clauses have to be met?

Surely the club can accept a lower fee if they want to move the player on, or take another player as part of the deal?

Of course the clubs can agree any fee they'd like. In theory we could even agree a fee greater than his release clause if we wanted to.

My comment was with regard to what was being said about Simeone's opinion. If that's true I struggle to see them agreeing a fee significantly lower than his release clause. And I struggle to see us paying his release clause or close to it.

Just my opinion of course.

I know he's right-footed but hasn't Carrasco primarily played on the left for most of his career?
Seems a slightly odd one as he won't be a big money signing to compete with Perisic, Sessegnon and Udogie.
He'd surely be deployed on the right, where he isn't as used to being.

Still, he's fast, can beat a man and can pick out a pass or a cross. Which are fairly transferable skills.

I know he's right-footed but hasn't Carrasco primarily played on the left for most of his career?
Seems a slightly odd one as he won't be a big money signing to compete with Perisic, Sessegnon and Udogie.
He'd surely be deployed on the right, where he isn't as used to being.

Still, he's fast, can beat a man and can pick out a pass or a cross. Which are fairly transferable skills.

Don't know much about him but a right footed left wing forward with those attributes seems ripe for converting to me.

Though i can't see it unless we're moving on Royal/Doherty which doesn't look likely atm

Don't know much about him but a right footed left wing forward with those attributes seems ripe fir converting to me
He plays wing back and is very similar to Perisic IMO calibre wise
He can be frustrating with his shooting but he is great player and an upgrade on Lucas

He plays wing back and is very similar to Perisic IMO calibre wise
He can be frustrating with his shooting but he is great player and an upgrade on Lucas
I was just about to comment that he's definitely played WB for extended periods previously. I don't know about recent seasons but WF/WB are deffo positions he can and has played.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Don't know much about him but a right footed left wing forward with those attributes seems ripe for converting to me.

Though i can't see it unless we're moving on Royal/Doherty which doesn't look likely atm

Putting 2 and 2 together but there were rumours about Simeone wanting Royal earlier in the summer

I dont see this happening though unless Athletico need to sell for some reason

Putting 2 and 2 together but there were rumours about Simeone wanting Royal earlier in the summer

I dont see this happening though unless Athletico need to sell for some reason
Their skint
They had issues registering Axle wItzel and their squad needs investment. It’s really unbalanced and they need to shift some players

Wanted him 4 seasons ago.
Agree. I'd be all for this if it was 4-5 years ago. He's been on a downward trajectory in recent years and is way overpriced now. At 25-30 million it would be an OK deal, but 60? No fudging hell! He ain't that good anymore.

£60m r
Agree. I'd be all for this if it was 4-5 years ago. He's been on a downward trajectory in recent years and is way overpriced now. At 25-30 million it would be an OK deal, but 60? No fudging hell! He ain't that good anymore.

£60m is his release clause. But with antony going for £85m, what they ask for might not be that far off £60m. Contract runs out in 2024 though so might be the last chance for atletico to get a good price for him.

Don't see levy going to £60m. Have to see, that's if the rumours are even true.

£60m r

£60m is his release clause. But with antony going for £85m, what they ask for might not be that far off £60m. Contract runs out in 2024 though so might be the last chance for atletico to get a good price for him.

Don't see levy going to £60m. Have to see, that's if the rumours are even true.
No chance we will pay that
I think the talk has come from the Reggie deal
They need him more than they need Currasco but they don’t want to remind the world they are broke

Back