• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

If we do sign Bissouma and Eriksen that must mean Sarr would be loaned out?

Last edited:
If we do sign Bissouma and Eriksen that must mean Sarr would loaned out?

I'm guessing that Conte is making player development secondary to adding key players already established at high levels in order to push Spurs into title contention. If they sign Spence, I'm also guessing that he gets to start in certain games - domestic cup or against lower-level PL clubs - but that more experienced players will start against CL or higher level PL clubs.

Makes sense
Also means Winks is gone
Maybe even to Brighton…
The key for me is it starts to live is towards tow players for every position without significant drops in quality in most areas

I think so. Difficult to see him getting enough minutes to further his development with that kind of competition.

Think Bissouma and Eriksen, adding to Bentancur, Hojbjerg and Skipp, would give us both real quality and rotation options in midfield. Possibly to adjust to needs in games, both directly more creative with Eriksen and fresh legs defensively. But also keeping us solid, but adding some creativity with Bissouma.

Would be astonishing business.

If Bissouma was signing for Arsenal all you apologists would be calling him a rapist.
The guy is Released Under Investigation by the police.
RUI has largely replaced police bail since it was introduced in 2017.
Under RUI they dont need to go to court every 28 days to extend bail.
Under RUI they dont need the suspect to sign in.
Under RUI they dont need to update the victim.

With investigations now taking years to accrue evidence, the police just use RUI.
They don't care about the risk of re offending. They are just the police. They aren't there to stop things before they happen just to steam in afterwards.

Bissouma is very much still under investigation.
Levy or any at Tottenham isn't ITK.
But it's a sexual assault case in the UK so likely nothing will happen.
That's the 25 million gamble Paratici is willing to take that the likes of United, Liverpool and City aren't.
And that's the only reason he is available at that price.

Ethically this is a mess and I thought in 2022 the club would be better than this.
This is Aurier all over again.
This is nothing being done about Lucas Moura's twitter transphobia.
This is the club inviting self confessed domestic abuser Van der Vaart back again repeatedly.
This is the club's hero worship of marital rapist Paul Gascoigne.

I'm sick of it.

If Ndembele, LoCelso and Winks leave we need 3 to replace them, apart from Devine I've not seen anybody in our academy ready to step up. The work load next season is heavy with euro games and World Cup break. We must have strong back up, the shadow XI has been poor for two seasons, we need at least 3/4 more players in this window.

He might not sign, still tbc, but Bissouma adds disruption. He can commit opposition players and brush them off creating spaces - something that we’ve missed.

Hojbjerg is a bit of an unsung servant. Played game after game for us and his form has dropped at times, maybe though being over played. But now…Bissouma offers similar defensive ability plus can carry the ball forward better.

Not knocking him. I'm not one that thinks a player is either brick or great. Bissouma is probably an upgrade though.

Not knocking him. I'm not one that thinks a player is either brick or great. Bissouma is probably an upgrade though.

Great to have them both. In his first season with us Hojbjerg was MOM on many occasion. With less games, he should be even more of a machine.

Hojbjerg is a bit of an unsung servant. Played game after game for us and his form has dropped at times, maybe though being over played. But now…Bissouma offers similar defensive ability plus can carry the ball forward better.

Hojb is a perfect squad player. Good attitude. Rallies the troops. Always tries.

What you don’t really want is him playing 50/55 games a season as first choice - especially not playing 3 games in 8 days too often.

playing 30-40 games (some coming on in the latter stages of games) with a better option in front of him is ideal. That’s how we’ll get the best out of him.

Great to have them both. In his first season with us Hojbjerg was MOM on many occasion. With less games, he should be even more of a machine.

Not arguing. The question was if we get eriksen would we loan sarr. Just saying probably only if we sold hojbjerg.

RepentantWarmheartedHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

This is nothing being done about Lucas Moura's twitter transphobia.
This is the club inviting self confessed domestic abuser Van der Vaart back again repeatedly.
This is the club's hero worship of marital rapist Paul Gascoigne.

No-one is perfect, least of all sporting heroes. And I couldn't give a damn about the above. As for "transphobia", that seems to be a label applied more or less at random. Many folk think trans men should compete in sport in an open category, but not with women. Some call that common sense, others call it "transphobic". It is one of those areas where heat is more common than light.
As for Bissouma, maybe it is a risk, time will tell.

Back