• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Does seem weird though. Wait 20 years for enic to give the manager a huge wad of cash to spend and they probably won't need it.

They were accused of sexual assault and arrested. If they were white would not have made a difference. What do you think the police would have done? Told them that was naughty, don't do it again?

As outlined previously I wasn’t suggesting that. Only you have raised this.

Bissouma was handcuffed and taken out the club. A photo of him cuffed being taken out the nightclub was sold to a tabloid newspaper, breaking the story.

My question (again) was would a culturally aligned English white guy been cuffed if they’d collaborated with the police? Is that clear now?

Last edited:
As outlined previously I wasn’t suggesting that. Only you have raised this.

Bissouma was handcuffed and taken out the club. A photo of him cuffed and taken out the nightclub was sold to a tabloid newspaper.

My question (again) was would a culturally aligned English white guy been cuffed if they’d collaborated with the police? Is that clear now?

Yes. When police arrest people especially if they are intoxicated they will put them in cuffs. For their protection. Have you not been arrested?

Yes. When police arrest people especially if they are intoxicated they will put them in cuffs. For their protection. Have you not been arrested?

No! Have you? Here you go:

They [handcuffs] must be used in line with legislation governing use of force (see ‘Police Use of Force – 1’ fact sheet) and the officer must have objective grounds for justifying the use of handcuffs on a subject.
The principle rationale for the use of handcuffs is to prevent a subject escaping or attempting to escape, or to prevent violence to the officer or other persons. The officer must have objective grounds in formulating their belief that the use of handcuffs is necessary, but need not wait for a physical act to occur.

Last edited:
No! Have you? Here you go:

They [handcuffs] must be used in line with legislation governing use of force (see ‘Police Use of Force – 1’ fact sheet) and the officer must have objective grounds for justifying the use of handcuffs on a subject.
The principle rationale for the use of handcuffs is to prevent a subject escaping or attempting to escape, or to prevent violence to the officer or other persons. The officer must have objective grounds in formulating their belief that the use of handcuffs is necessary, but need not wait for a physical act to occur.

Yes and i was handcuffed.

They were in a nightclub intoxicated. The police don't know if they could become violent or try to escape so will put them in cuffs. It is mostly for the police to protect themselves from possible violence.

It’s £25m because he only has 1 year left on his contract. No talk about the allegations on the Brighton forum, seems as though its all been forgotten about.

It’s £25m because he only has 1 year left on his contract. No talk about the allegations on the Brighton forum, seems as though its all been forgotten about.
I think (form what I heard down in Brighton at the weekend on a stag) its not him that has a charge left now
But maybe @Danishfurniturelover could clarify more as this was a chat in a pub with a bar manager

They were in a nightclub intoxicated. The police don't know if they could become violent or try to escape so will put them in cuffs. It is mostly for the police to protect themselves from possible violence.

What did you do!?

More confirmation about this.

giphy.gif

£25m for him is an outstanding deal. Absolute bargain. Would give us more drive in midfield

Has to be a risk that Liverpool or Man U try to get involved. He'd fit well for each of those. Man U dont have CL football but would throw cash at him.

Maybe we have the advantage that we are closer to Brighton in London. The police case is worrying but I don’t think there’s a player ready to step up to a top six club more than Bissouma in the Prem. Talent and effectiveness can’t be doubted. He really is a general who dominates midfield pretty much every game. He’s that good and fit and powerful that he will work well in a two I think.

Maybe we have the advantage that we are closer to Brighton in London. The police case is worrying but I don’t think there’s a player ready to step up to a top six club more than Bissouma in the Prem. Talent and effectiveness can’t be doubted. He really is a general who dominates midfield pretty much every game.

Good post. Difficult to know what to think about the allegations, however we all know how much Levy is focussed on the commercial appeal of Spurs so this sort of thing is not something which we would ever take lightly and we've obviously managed to get comfort about it somehow

I have been kicked out of many many night clubs for being drunk, I don't think I have ever come close to being cuffed once.

Back