• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Wow that came out the blue. I wonder if he was the player who was supposed to visiting the training ground in today or tomorrow.

If it happens some decent players are gonna miss out on a starting place (Bentancur, Skipp, PEH, Bissouma, possibly Eriksen)

So if it comes off and he signs

How does he fit in with the current midfield, would he take PEH's place ??

Could just be that we're looking to agree terms to get a head start on other buyers and will then stall on signing til the case has been resolved

It hasn't, he is still under investigation for sexual assault. It would be completely wrong to sign him with that unresolved IMO.

I thought he was a witness to sexual assault (allegedly). Either way I agree I hope it has been resolved.

I like that we're attempting to sign players who enjoy trolling Arsenal.

Time to bring back Lamela surely.

Wow, an amazing signing and on the cheap if the £25-30m is true.

The only cloud over it is the sexual assault investigation. I'd be really surprised if we haven't had it thoroughly checked out before any signing.

It hasn't, he is still under investigation for sexual assault. It would be completely wrong to sign him with that unresolved IMO.

Can only assume the club is on top of it if true that we've made a bid.

Footballing terms he would be a great signing I think, very few doubts about that. Think he would fit onto our system really well and he's a quality player.

Hope it happens and that it happens in a tidy and good way.

Wow that came out the blue. I wonder if he was the player who was supposed to visiting the training ground in today or tomorrow.

If it happens some decent players are gonna miss out on a starting place (Bentancur, Skipp, PEH, Bissouma, possibly Eriksen)

Doubt it. If he lives in brighton it's not that far to travel.

Back