• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

To be honest they are only about 5 players away from being a really good side. If they sign Jesus, teilemanns, it would be a start … but again they have no bench.

I reckon you could say that about any team in the prem, except the ones who are already a really good side. Or Norwich

So I listened to the Le Grove podcast other day after the bloke was running his mouth about Spurs.

One of the guys is fairly sensible but the other is entirely unhinged from reality

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

To be honest they are only about 5 players away from being a really good side. If they sign Jesus, teilemanns, it would be a start … but again they have no bench.

5 players, a manager and some squad depth away from being a good side. In other words, closer to mid table than top 4 next season when they have Thursday nights to contend with.

Odegaard is a player, I'll go with Saka even if I haven't seen it myself, Partey's reputation grew this season, Smith Rowe is highly rathed...

Other than that? Ramsdale - jury is out. White and Gabriel...not much better than Sanchez, Tierney is a player but always injured, Nketiah is barely average.

5 players, a manager and some squad depth away from being a good side. In other words, closer to mid table than top 4 next season when they have Thursday nights to contend with.

Odegaard is a player, I'll go with Saka even if I haven't seen it myself, Partey's reputation grew this season, Smith Rowe is highly rathed...

Other than that? Ramsdale - jury is out. White and Gabriel...not much better than Sanchez, Tierney is a player but always injured, Nketiah is barely average.
Martinelli is good as well, but injured a lot also. Other than that I agree with your assessments.

They have saliba coming back from loan. Won young player of the year in france.

Genuinely i am fascinated by Arsenal fans. I've always said this, they have this thing abou them, a superiority complex of sorts, where they genuinely believe, by far the majority of their fan base, that they have the best players in the world. Not all Arsenal fans, but a majority.

"Bissouma wouldn't get in our starting XI".

"Bissouma wouldn't get in ahead of Xhaka".

It's truly mind boggling stuff. In their opinion, they really have the best of the best in almost every position. It's weird. It's like me saying "yeh Royal is the best RB in the league".

I dont know what it is about them. It's something ingrained in the fan base. I've got friends and family who are Arsenal fans and it's genuinely something i see often, but one look on Twitter/Social media and it's crazy.

Genuinely i am fascinated by Arsenal fans. I've always said this, they have this thing abou them, a superiority complex of sorts, where they genuinely believe, by far the majority of their fan base, that they have the best players in the world. Not all Arsenal fans, but a majority.

"Bissouma wouldn't get in our starting XI".

"Bissouma wouldn't get in ahead of Xhaka".

It's truly mind boggling stuff. In their opinion, they really have the best of the best in almost every position. It's weird. It's like me saying "yeh Royal is the best RB in the league".

I dont know what it is about them. It's something ingrained in the fan base. I've got friends and family who are Arsenal fans and it's genuinely something i see often, but one look on Twitter/Social media and it's crazy.
It's largely because many of them are Wenger boys. (Maybe Graham). Brought up during a golden period that's hard to forget.

Takes a while for reality to bite.

So I listened to the Le Grove podcast other day after the bloke was running his mouth about Spurs.

One of the guys is fairly sensible but the other is entirely unhinged from reality

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Honestly lads and ladettes, listen to the Arsenal Opinion / LeGrove podcast. from just before the NLD to after, it's just pure comedy gold.

Honestly lads and ladettes, listen to the Arsenal Opinion / LeGrove podcast. from just before the NLD to after, it's just pure comedy gold.
I decided to take a break from the WWII podcast I'm trudging through and give this one a try. It's a great listen and I'm only half way through the one just before the NLD. One of the guys has just tried to describe Nketieh as a cross between Andy Cole and Luis Suarez!! I don't think there was any irony involved either

I decided to take a break from the WWII podcast I'm trudging through and give this one a try. It's a great listen and I'm only half way through the one just before the NLD. One of the guys has just tried to describe Nketieh as a cross between Andy Cole and Luis Suarez!! I don't think there was any irony involved either

One guy is actually totally normal, talks sense. The other guy, just batbrick crazy. It's brilliant. I've subscribed. In his eyes, Spurs got lucky last season, had no injuries (Doherty, Skipp, Romero, Reguilon, Sessengnon), Spurs are brick, and all he raves about is how they're the youngest team in the league. Such a great listen.

One guy is actually totally normal, talks sense. The other guy, just batbrick crazy. It's brilliant. I've subscribed. In his eyes, Spurs got lucky last season, had no injuries (Doherty, Skipp, Romero, Reguilon, Sessengnon), Spurs are brick, and all he raves about is how they're the youngest team in the league. Such a great listen.

Son was out for a while too, tangaga half the season.

Tielemans is such a typical Arse whimp. Good when things are going well, but certainly not someone you'd want to be fighting in the trenches with. They have no steel, and he ain't bringing any either. They're soft and so is he. Suits them well, but it won't change them one bit!

Tielemans is such a typical Arse whimp. Good when things are going well, but certainly not someone you'd want to be fighting in the trenches with. They have no steel, and he ain't bringing any either. They're soft and so is he. Suits them well, but it won't change them one bit!

i think it’sa not easy to say that. Him next to partey would be a good solid pairing

a racist that needs too many chances to score?

Back