• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

I thought that was because he was asking for too much money

They're signing pogba. They can afford high wages. They actually agreed in principle to dybalas terms. But he kept getting injured so they withdrew the offer and offered him a lot less. Which he refused.

They're signing pogba. They can afford high wages. They actually agreed in principle to dybalas terms. But he kept getting injured so they withdrew the offer and offered him a lot less. Which he refused.

I am aware that he is injury prone but did not realise that was the reason why they withdrew there offer

Indeed, and added to that they are close to their financial fair play limit

They're well over the limit. Some real dodgy deal with the prem to get out of that one. Other clubs weren't happy, leeds and burnley made official complaints.

The other main concern is usminov who financially backs them and his companies sponsor them. He and his companies are under sanctions. All the while trying to build a new stadium. They could do a valencia.

Good servant. Diligent. Hardworking and a handful. But a step down from what we’re used to in the finishing stakes. Not that clinical. But at 25 he can improve still.

Tough one for me.

This is the first time that a player I actively dislike might be joining us. Good player but I’ve spent so long abusing him and his antics that it’ll feel weird to suddenly back him.

Of course if he signs I’ll support him, but right now it just feels a little…yeah odd…

Tough one for me.

This is the first time that a player I actively dislike might be joining us. Good player but I’ve spent so long abusing him and his antics that it’ll feel weird to suddenly back him.

Of course if he signs I’ll support him, but right now it just feels a little…yeah odd…

No different to son and Kane I’m afraid In that respect

Can't believe people are turning their noses up at the possibility of Richarlison.

Knows the league
Young enough
Proven enough
In today's market cheaper enough
Can play across the front three
Can play as a #9 but without the stigma of being Kane's back up and only getting to play in the Carling Cup
All of this. He's a good player and versatile enough to get plenty of pitch time, be it at CF, RW or LW.

My main worry is that he'll spend most of his time injured thanks to Romero repeatedly destroying him during training. And then laughing in his face.

All of this. He's a good player and versatile enough to get plenty of pitch time, be it at CF, RW or LW.

My main worry is that he'll spend most of his time injured thanks to Romero repeatedly destroying him during training. And then laughing in his face.

to be fair Romero will do that to most … arf arf arf

One alternative would be Dybala as he can play as a striker and wide.

Dybala is a free but would need wages of probably around £250k pw, is 29 in November so unlikely to get any better and some doubt whether the prem would be for him so could regress and no guarantee he would choose us over Inter.

Richarlison likely £50m with wages of around £130k pw, just turned 25 with potential to reach Son levels, fully adapted to prem and willing to join us.

Difficult choice and I would be happy with either.

If those end up being close to the actual numbers I would prefer Richarlison rather clearly.

120k p/w ends up being around 25m over 4 years. Leaves a 25m difference between the two deals. If there are additional increased agent fees, sign on fees etc the difference is smaller.

Then there's the injury record, being proven in the PL and age difference... Richarlison rather comfortably the better looking deal to me.

Thats quite a reach. He is good but one of the best wingers in the league, not been here long enough to give him that title just yet.

His record at the end of the season was above anyone over the same period. Hence "on form"

Back