• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

how much do you think he's worth?!?!?

Well Bergwijn is about £25m minimum, could be a bit more imo but no one will pay more. Winks probably £20m max? Fat boy on loan for a season £5m? And writing off the Dele stuff is more symbolic as its doubtful we’ll ever see any of that.

GHod I’ll be devastated if we buy Richarlison, just because he is one of the biggest divers / playactors / crybabies I’ve ever seen. Can’t stand the guy.

Its all relative to ones own club. You should see the hate kane gets for exactly the same stuff from other clubs.

Just because you have seen a couple of incidents on motd it doesn’t mean that’s all he does.

Heard a lot of spurs fans say he wouldn't be high on their list today. But who would be higher that can play all 3 forward positions? Not a dig, i'm genuinely curious. I'm not an expert on players outside of spurs.
Honestly i watch virtually no football outside spurs so i don't even have a list.
He falls into that category of maybe good enough, maybe better than we expected.
But the cost was always a bit of a risk to me, he was never going to be cheap, not when harry seems undroppable.

GHod I’ll be devastated if we buy Richarlison, just because he is one of the biggest divers / playactors / crybabies I’ve ever seen. Can’t stand the guy.

No-one wanted Kulu before he joined - he was far too slow and not really good at anything

Perhaps seeing a player week in week out might change opinions of Richarlison?

I thought this was the sort of fancy Dan signing we had left behind and hope that it is a big misunderstanding.

Exactly this. When I saw this yesterday my initial reaction was - well he plays off the left or up front and we already have Son and Kane. Then I thought - ok he will be good back up for both of those.

Then I concluded further, that Son can actually play right (not that I like him there) and Richardson left - if we wanted to rest Kulu. Maybe Richarlison can play right himself but I don’t remember him there a lot.

There’s also other options such as Kane playing in the hole and Son and Richarlison up top, in like a 3412. That’s quite exciting also.

My overall conclusion is that it would be a very good squad signing.

Transfermarkt has him as playing 33 times on the rw getting 7 goals and 2 assists.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/richarlison/leistungsdaten/spieler/378710/plus/0?saison=ges

Look at Mane at Southampton. Two seasons: one with 11 goals and 6 assists, the other with 10 and 3. Moves to a bigger team and stats improve a lot

Richarlison at Everton has been:
- 13g and 1a
- 13g and 3a
- 7g and 3a
- 10g and 5a

So very similar to Mane. Put him in a team with better players and I think you'll see Mane-like stats

If anyone is interested, most fans hate Son and Kane for their antics and rolling around. If that is the only reason you think Richarleson should be discounted then I’d say would you say the same if Kane and son played elsewhere and were available.

ability wise I think he plays anywhere across the front three, works hard. Read an article about him growing up in Brazil…outside of football you will admire him if you read up about him

If anyone is interested, most fans hate Son and Kane for their antics and rolling around. If that is the only reason you think Richarleson should be discounted then I’d say would you say the same if Kane and son played elsewhere and were available.

ability wise I think he plays anywhere across the front three, works hard. Read an article about him growing up in Brazil…outside of football you will admire him if you read up about him

Wages are fairly low aswell.

Right. NO formal offers. Probably a bunch of casual inquiries, though.

I can't call myself an admirer of his playing style. He has size, strength, pace and skill but too often abandons those attributes to behave like a total doochbag, flopping about like a hooked bass on a dock. Maybe it was part of the desperation going on at Everton as the season wound down. If any one can get him to play to his best qualities, it's a no-bullschit manager like Conte.

Last edited:
Right. NO formal offers. Probably a bunch of casual inquiries, though.

I can't call myself an admirer of his playing style. He has size, strength, pace and skill but too often abandons those attributes to behave like a total doochbag, flopping about like a hooked bass on a dock. Maybe it was part of the desperation going on at Everton as the season wound down. If any one can get him to play to his best qualities, it's a no-bullschit manager like Conte.

Do you think Conte doesn't go for play-acting or brickhousing?

When Kane hasn't had the ball, he has spent Conte's tenure in the ear of referees. If you need reminding of Son's ability to play-act, look at him going over against West Ham when the ball was rolled towards his calf/ankle. We're as bad for this stuff as other teams in the league.

If Richarlison comes here, he'll be rolling around the ground as much as ever.

Back