• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Want to play the course first event is held at Centurion club . Looks an amazing track.

USGA have said they can play US open so the ones who took the money are laughing all the way to the bank .

They will be excluded from Masters and PGA . Not sure about open here . There’s a reason it’s called the Open . USGA said if they are qualified then they are in.

I reckon it will end up getting a few more high profile players in time, money always talks.

I reckon it will end up getting a few more high profile players in time, money always talks.
LIV Golf has refused to deny a report claiming Bryson DeChambeau, Patrick Reed and Rickie Fowler will become the latest names to join the Saudi-backed series.

I'll be working at a proper golf tournament this week - The Canadian Open. The field is decent and includes world number 1 Scottie Scheffler, Rory McIlroy, Cameron Smith, Justin Thomas, hometown favourite Corey Connors, and many other good golfers.

Have to laugh at the UK media bitching and griping about the bogus event going on in Brittania this week as well. If it's so bad - and it fcukin' well is - why are you sucking off the Saudis by covering or commenting about it? Just ignore it.

No one in Proper Pro Golf will miss Fat Phil, the Miserable Mickelson, the sourest biatch ever to enter a pro golf clubhouse.

Dustin Johnson disgraced himself by taking on sponsorship from RBC (Royal Bank Canada) for many years and allowing himself to be used prominently in promo material for the Canadian Open then jumping to the Liv tour just as the Canadian Open events were about to begin. We'll never see him again in Canada (you may be sure) so the coward will just pocket the blood money and keep running.

Lee (Tongue Out) Westwood and IWhine Poulter are just running jokes nowadays, failed fabulists of the fairways. Sad to see fellow Ulsterman Graeme McDowell defect but he's been washed up for a few years now.

It's basically a tour for golf's dusters. Faded and fading relics from past glory. Fcuk 'em all. I won't ever have a civil thought about them again.

Going to be interesting to see what the club and sponsors do about the LIV series
You could see a lot of unbranded clothing and bags this week

It's not even on any TV channels, it's on Youtube/Facebook

LIV Golf has refused to deny a report claiming Bryson DeChambeau, Patrick Reed and Rickie Fowler will become the latest names to join the Saudi-backed series.

Not surprised, they'll get a few mid ranked players like this then some of the others will start to take notice. Can understand if you're just starting out you'd avoid it but for the others morals apart why not make some extra money. For DeChambeau they'll probably allow his massive drivers and stuff like that.

Obviously hoping that when the others see how much this lot of faded or over hyped players are making others will jump ship.
Looking at the field as a struggling 12 handicap i'd fancy myself to make enough to retire on in a couple of months.

I enjoyed the grilling of the players by Dan Roan i.e. "Would you play for Putin?"

But somehow Saudi Sportswashing Machine get away almost Scott free...

I enjoyed the grilling of the players by Dan Roan i.e. "Would you play for Putin?"

But somehow Saudi Sportswashing Machine get away almost Scott free...
Yea I was thinking the same, where is this outrage in the media over Saudi Sportswashing Machine? Easier to try and bully individual golfers I guess?

Had the pleasure of meeting Erik Anders Lang today . The guy that started Random Golf club. Love his videos on YouTube.

He was in Highgate . Nice fella took the time to have a quick chat.

If you’ve not done ,check out his YouTube stuff. On RGC or Skratch channel . Adventures in golf is really good viewing.

Had the pleasure of meeting Erik Anders Lang today . The guy that started Random Golf club. Love his videos on YouTube.

If you’ve not done ,check out his YouTube stuff. On RGC or Skratch channel . Adventures in golf is really good viewing.

He comes across as a bit of an idiot at first but if you stick with it then he grows on you.
Those breaking videos are brilliant, what an experience for those players, would love to do that.

He comes across as a bit of an idiot at first but if you stick with it then he grows on you.
Those breaking videos are brilliant, what an experience for those players, would love to do that.
They are brilliant. Just shows how long these major courses play from the back tees. You can appreciate the skill even more when you see amateurs tackle them.

Hopefully they are doing one at St Andrew’s for the open.

Am playing the London Club on Wednesday, won a free four ball in a work draw at Xmas
Weather looks sensational too
Such a brilliant set up course wise, practice facilities are on point too

I'll check this chap out sounds good

Back