• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

Lots of comments hailing Bastoni’s ultra stubborn behaviour but all ignore the point that the club he supposedly loves is in a dire financial situation and urgently needs to raise significant funds. He is one of probably only a couple of avenues open to inter to raise such funds yet the inter lover is stubborn in the extreme.

Good luck to him but I suspect he is one of those quite dumb people who are stubborn no matter what facts are staring them in the face.

Lots of comments hailing Bastoni’s ultra stubborn behaviour but all ignore the point that the club he supposedly loves is in a dire financial situation and urgently needs to raise significant funds. He is one of probably only a couple of avenues open to inter to raise such funds yet the inter lover is stubborn in the extreme.

Good luck to him but I suspect he is one of those quite dumb people who are stubborn no matter what facts are staring them in the face.

You should write a letter to Inter's board to see if you can convince them to fine him for being "ultra stubborn".

It doesn't matter to inter fans because if sunning can't make the payments the banks will take control of the club then sell them on. Just as happened with milan. From their perspective they will probably be better off.

Yeah. No.

This deal isn't happening. Inter are trying to drag the price into the ridiculous range and you just know Levy's not 'avin' it. Conte will be furious and probably gone within the mumph.
It doesn't appear like price has anything to do with it. If player doesn't want to come, we can throw all the cash we want at them and we'll still be in the same spot. I seriously doubt Conte is going to leave because we didn't kidnap a player he wanted.

I find it fascinating that despite the fact that over 60% of players in the premier league are foreign only two are Italian. On the whole they do prefer to stay in Italy, I wonder while that is?
They don’t move to other leagues either
It’s a culture and possibly some arrogance too (English players are the same)
When you look at the big leagues and the foreign balance I’d guess it’s mainly players from perceived lesser countries

It doesn't matter to inter fans because if sunning can't make the payments the banks will take control of the club then sell them on. Just as happened with milan. From their perspective they will probably be better off.

So Bastoni being a big inter fan is aware of all these things as we are about our club? I suppose its possible but would mean he is playing 4d chess knowing he can win out with this strategy and achieve what must be his deeply held desire of remaining at inter.

Interesting stuff although more likely he is just a stubborn git.

Or he could be looking at it as they are trying to get rid of him due to finances but then trying to sign players who would be on a much bigger wage than he currently is and for a decent chunk of his sale price.

So Bastoni being a big inter fan is aware of all these things as we are about our club? I suppose its possible but would mean he is playing 4d chess knowing he can win out with this strategy and achieve what must be his deeply held desire of remaining at inter.

Interesting stuff although more likely he is just a stubborn git.

I didn't say anything about why bastoni wants to stay at inter.

They don’t move to other leagues either
It’s a culture and possibly some arrogance too (English players are the same)
When you look at the big leagues and the foreign balance I’d guess it’s mainly players from perceived lesser countries

I think culture is part of it.

I also think part of it is that Italy have been through a bit of a player development drought. Don't misunderstand, for sure they've produced some fantastic players. And some very good players in the bracket below that. But those players often end up at the big Italian clubs as its fairly natural. Hasn't been the wide range of quality players that Spain have produced for example, that have been very good, but not quite good enough for the top teams in Spain.

No idea
I do know the lakes are lovely and Milan is a dump
If you have money, any city can be great to live in. And they're young kids. I don't know if the quiet, lovely scenery, country life would be as appealing to them, especially if it's a far trek from where the "action" is.

Back