• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

When I’ve seen him…. He can’t play
Always been poor and very static
But it could be the confidence element
I didn't watch any of him last season but the years previous he was very, very good when I saw him. Good on the ball, good in the air, pressure resistant. He seemed to be a very good pickup for Barca. Was he that bad last year?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Yeah, nicknamed Monster.

Eric_Hall.jpeg

Bedford was a big fan when few were aware of him. He’d certainly make for an exciting WB. Some concerns over his injury record.

Soemone running around with the ball doing tricks, but having no end product, isn't exciting. It's just frustrating.

Bedford was a big fan when few were aware of him. He’d certainly make for an exciting WB. Some concerns over his injury record.
I agree he'd be fun to watch but very little end product.
I'd put him in the Traore bracket to a degree but without the insane pace.
I was pro us going for Traore in January because things looked pretty bleak transfer wise but with the cash injection and Conte progressing the squad so well we've moved on from those kind of players I think.

He would be an amazing impact player for a sours side BEFORE conte
Not for the current side
I think the guys got taken oozing out
Brains… nah

I agree he'd be fun to watch but very little end product.
I'd put him in the Traore bracket to a degree but without the insane pace.
I was pro us going for Traore in January because things looked pretty bleak transfer wise but with the cash injection and Conte progressing the squad so well we've moved on from those kind of players I think.

The reason the rumour is interesting is because we know Paratici and Conte are interested in a tricky winger who can beat a man. They would add something we miss atm. Traore, st M, both players who will disrupt defences and beat defenders. Few footballers can actually go 1-1 with a defender and beat them more times than not. Traore and SM you know can almost at will. How you use and deploy them is up to Conte. It’s almost a cliche now to say they lack end product. Royal lacks end product and can’t beat a man. Would take Traore or SM attacking down the right over him every time. Defenders would have far more to worry about.

Back