• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Getting a deal done before the window has even opened (free transfer or not) is a new experience. Expectations now set for the next few weeks!

This is great news. Welcome, Ivan, to our wonderful club.

One of the last early signings I remember is when we signed Modric. Think that even got completed before the season finished.

index.php

So are we buying this guy as a left wing back or left forward, or both?

I would guess first choice LWB. But also first back-up at LWF and RWF, meaning plenty of minutes still for Sessegnon and Regulion. But basically directly taking Bergwijn's squad place.

Sure he can play in multiple positions, but going by everyone's comments the guy would never get a rest! He'll play LWB as his primary position and switch to RWB only if injuries and/or the opponent dictated. But having flexibility will allow Conte to line up the team in different ways, which is a plus.

Better signing then Davids.
Seems like a lifetime since that preseason game at Reading where Edgar Davids was in the crowd. We've come a long way since then, but without the trophies to prove it. Yes hopefully a much better signing than Davids and also influential in us winning a Cup this season, it has been far too long.

I hope this signing is part of the world-famous Paratici Pattern, in which our DoF buys two players who have played together at the same club for some patented OnFieldChemistry. It has worked a treat with Kulu and Bentancur, so now let's wait for Eriksen to sign and link up with Perisic.

I hope this signing is part of the world-famous Paratici Pattern, in which our DoF buys two players who have played together at the same club for some patented OnFieldChemistry. It has worked a treat with Kulu and Bentancur, so now let's wait for Eriksen to sign and link up with Perisic.

Milan went one better with gullit, van basten and rykard. Turned out well for them.

See we're after McKennie and bastoni aswell.

Back