• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

Sanchez was superb in the run-in. As he was in his early seasons with us. I think it's all about confidence, rather than ability. So if he's working with Conte, lets see where this goes.

If we're likely losing Rodon and Tanganga, we're already going to need to bring in two CBs. So a Sanchez twist as well seems unnecessary.

And maybe getting longer studs to stop falling over so much

Stats say more of a ball playing defender than defensive. But being in a team at the top of the league probably means less defensive work needed compared to say a defender at burnley.
Like Luiz in Conte's Chelsea that won the league?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Well Baresi was a baller from my fading recollection of him.
All the Italians that played for italy in the 80s and 90s were ballers. They had to due to their smaller physique which was more obvious back then

Like Luiz in Conte's Chelsea that won the league?

Better. In 150 games he's not made a mistake that has lead to a goal. Creates lots of goal scoring opportunities. Conte basically molded him into what he wanted.

Better. In 150 games he's not made a mistake that has lead to a goal. Creates lots of goal scoring opportunities. Conte basically molded him into what he wanted.
Woah. Dream come true. Another option to put Kane and Son to good use.

Sanchez was superb in the run-in. As he was in his early seasons with us. I think it's all about confidence, rather than ability. So if he's working with Conte, lets see where this goes.

If we're likely losing Rodon and Tanganga, we're already going to need to bring in two CBs. So a Sanchez twist as well seems unnecessary.
He is poor on the ball…. Too poor to play in a back 3 IMO. I agree that we’ll probably end up keeping him as backup though as there’s already enough ins and outs needed around the rest of the squad.

He is poor on the ball…. Too poor to play in a back 3 IMO. I agree that we’ll probably end up keeping him as backup though as there’s already enough ins and outs needed around the rest of the squad.
He is such a confidence player
When he has it he can pass ok (never great)
Without it… horrendous

It’s odd a footballer signing to play for a manager really given the different lifecycles of the two species.

It’s odd a footballer signing to play for a manager really given the different lifecycles of the two species.

Not really. Managers often used to go back and buy players they'd previously worked with or knew. Helps at a new club to have a voice on your side and help get your message across. For the player they know what to expect, the role and that they get on.

I agree, I think this one gets over the line

think we would have already moved on if there was zero interest.

Will be a big deal both financially and in terms of his profile, leaving a big club in Italy as a clear first choice player, young and international player with a big future.

Not going to be easy. Convincing him, striking a deal with Inter, no richer club going in for him. Unlikely to be a quick, smooth deal. But we're seemingly trying, that's all we can really ask for. I'm reasonably confident as well.

Not really. Managers often used to go back and buy players they'd previously worked with or knew. Helps at a new club to have a voice on your side and help get your message across. For the player they know what to expect, the role and that they get on.

But from every other perspective it is odd.

He is such a confidence player
When he has it he can pass ok (never great)
Without it… horrendous
The problem is good confidence is so brittle. He can lose it in a game he's dominating, then all of a sudden loads of visibly silly mistakes happen.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back