• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Telegraph and others reporting we're paying £180k a week.

Looks like lazy journalism to me. Inter offered €5m net. He wanted €6m. We matched it. In pounds and with tax it comes to around £142k a week.

Telegraph and others reporting we're paying £180k a week.

Looks like lazy journalism to me. Inter offered €5m net. He wanted €6m. We matched it. In pounds and with tax it comes to around £142k a week.
I think it will be a lower salary
A signing in fee
And a potential for a longer contract at the clubs choice

They seem to have worked it out £6m plus tax (at 50%?) ÷ 52 = £178k a week.

Just really lazy journalism.

There's nothing lazy about it.
In the UK they report football wages as gross amount.
Because that's whats important to us. How much the club is paying.

In Spain and Italy they report the net numbers. I have no idea why they think they are important. I couldn't care less what a player's take home pay after tax is or what they do with it.

❗️BREAKING❗

Inter Milan CEO, Beope Marotta, has confirmed that Ivan Perisic has joined Tottenham Hotspur. ✍

"We respect his decision. He wanted to try Premier League challenge and we did our best, we wish him all the best." ⚽

Welcome Ivan! #COYS

Copied from Facebook

Last edited:
❗️BREAKING❗

Inter Milan CEO, Beope Marotta, has confirmed that Ivan Perisic has joined Tottenham Hotspur. ✍

"We respect his decision. He wanted to try Premier League challenge and we did our best, we wish him all the best." ⚽

Welcome Ivan! #COYS

Copied from Facebook

Announced by Saudi Sportswashing Machine in 5, 4...

I think they are adding on the signing on fee over the contract. It was rumoured to be anything from 75 to 90k a week. That figure they quoted is with the signing on fee on top.

Seems like a good deal to me, do you disagree?

Last season he scored 10 goals and made 7 assist from left wingback and was voted Inter Milan player of the season, what is there not to like?

Serie a team of the year aswell.

The fact he's doing it at his age is down to sports science, no major injuries, taking care of himself. Modric, ronaldo, cavani, Ibrahimovic are all examples. Hope our young players learn from it.

Back