• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I mentioned somewhere else, but I'd like to see us go for locatelli at juve. He's got the perfect skill set to balance Bentancur - creative, ball carrier, and puts a shift in defensively. And is potentially available as they try to clear room for pogba

He is brilliant
Just tied into a bricky club where they won’t sell him unless it’s crazy money
He would be immense in our team

Last 2 years of his contract now though. So lazio might want to cash in while his stock is high. Utd had a €55m bid turned down i believe. €60m (£51m) bid to test the waters? Not sure levy would go for it for a 27 year old though. But if we could get 5 or 6 good years out of him?

Last 2 years of his contract now though. So lazio might want to cash in while his stock is high. Utd had a €55m bid turned down i believe. €60m (£51m) bid to test the waters? Not sure levy would go for it for a 27 year old though. But if we could get 5 or 6 good years out of him?
He is well worth it IMO
Would comfortably be as good as any CM in the league IMO
He is a proper machine but one that can play
With some players you can just see it
It never saying last season we should go for Valhovic… was obvious he had the talent
This is the same except it just more proven

He is well worth it IMO
Would comfortably be as good as any CM in the league IMO
He is a proper machine but one that can play
With some players you can just see it
It never saying last season we should go for Valhovic… was obvious he had the talent
This is the same except it just more proven

No rumours so far. But hope so. Perisic, bastoni, savic, rwb or 2, eriksen? Dybala? With conte in charge you'd have to say it would be good enough for a title challenge. At least 85-90 points.

Ok i've heard alot of good things about perisic but surely he's going to be slower and less fit than the average premier league footballer - feel free to correct me.
i am sure conte is smart and aware and would know how to deploy him. and i am happy with italia 90's type defend much and counter attack type efficient football that i think perisic fits. questions is will you lot buy it? reality check - its a lot like how JM liked to play.

Ok i've heard alot of good things about perisic but surely he's going to be slower and less fit than the average premier league footballer - feel free to correct me.
i am sure conte is smart and aware and would know how to deploy him. and i am happy with italia 90's type defend much and counter attack type efficient football that i think perisic fits. questions is will you lot buy it? reality check - its a lot like how JM liked to play.

He clocked 21mph this season. Faster than any spurs player.

Not me. Assuming we got Peresic for the LWB role with Sess as back up , I think we need to go large on the RWB.

Think that would be a very sensible place to focus our attention and money for sure.

Kind of surprising to me if the rumours about Spence are accurate, unless we're considering him as one of two new RWB signings.

A ready made, first choice, quality RWB would be huge for us imo. But not sure who that player should be. Could be a difficult one to get right and actually sign.

Think that would be a very sensible place to focus our attention and money for sure.

Kind of surprising to me if the rumours about Spence are accurate, unless we're considering him as one of two new RWB signings.

A ready made, first choice, quality RWB would be huge for us imo. But not sure who that player should be. Could be a difficult one to get right and actually sign.
There seems a bit of a dearth of top/high potential RWBs around at the moment

Dumfries? At inter milan. Might be taking the tinkle.

Yes that's the one. Didnt realise he was now at Inter. As you say, a bit much to expect another signing from them - although Liverpool did once rob Southampton of about half a team!

Back