• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

2005, 2007, 2018, 2019 - CL Finals featuring Liverpool. None had problems.

Your confirmation bias is pathetic. Your continual inability to apply context to situations remains sociopathic. Hillsborough? You have not got a clue. Not one. You make a joke out of hating Northerners and Liverpool but it isn’t a joke, you really do. It’s tired, ignorant, bricky and I’m here all day to keep calling you out on it.
You may wish to rethink that statement:
https://www.worldsoccer.com/news/liverpool-fans-branded-worst-in-europe-122549

Swapping Mane for Dembele as a replacement is a massive downgrade for them
They are so reliant on their front players to score as their midfield offers nothing going forward (bit like us)

Swapping Mane for Dembele as a replacement is a massive downgrade for them
They are so reliant on their front players to score as their midfield offers nothing going forward (bit like us)

I think this is the start of some hard months for them. They will need to do some strong work in the market this summer or else they will struggle. Klopp also needs a plan B, as he cannot handle sides who play a tactical deeper game against Liverpool vs try to match them for 90 mins. An important result for us last Sat with regards to next season…

No thanks.

A spurious account from the same body that has spun two different stories in 24 hours, and dug up from one magazine in 2007? You’re OK.
I stand behind it.
Keep wriggling.
Have you genuinely forgotten all the reports of scousers rushing the gate in Athens? There were reports at the time from scousers proud of having done it. We even discussed it on this forum.

I thought I had a short memory....

Edit:
I gave you the first result from a google search but there's thousands. Here's the same report from a publication I assume you trust:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/jun/04/newsstory.sport13

Last edited:

Sorry but that is nonsense. The 2007 final had massive problems because thousands of Liverpool fans without tickets or with fake tickets tried to enter the ground, resulting in supporters with genuine tickets being denied entry. The fans do have form.
I remember going to London by train with some Pool fans who explained how they tried anything to blag their way in to a game - hi viz vests with "steward" on, lanyards, whatever.

Have you genuinely forgotten all the reports of scousers rushing the gate in Athens? There were reports at the time from scousers proud of having done it. We even discussed it on this forum.

I thought I had a short memory....

Edit:
I gave you the first result from a google search but there's thousands. Here's the same report from a publication I assume you trust:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2007/jun/04/newsstory.sport13

The Guardian report quotes one source. Thousands? I just did a google search, and let’s just say one of can’t count or enjoys exaggerating. I am sure there were some dodgy scousers in Athens. I’d say there are dodgy fans at all major finals. It isn’t ‘all’ of them. Still, cling onto a report from the ever-honest UEFA with no other accounts. What about the other finals? Keep digging, I’m sure you’ll find some ‘dodgy scouser’ to ‘support’ your claim.

You might not want to think too much about Sol Campbell…again, I have personally told abusers around me to shut the fudge up. All clubs have their tossers mate…

They do and they were rightfully rounded up and banged up. However and the key here is we don't have a history of sending death threats at every given moment that the footballing gods go against us, and GHod knows they have gone against us. I don't know another team outside of South America that has a track record such as Liverpool with it, the sheer volume is embarrassing TBH.

I have read your other points and I agree to an extent but I stand by the fact that when you add up all the issues on a charge sheet, the storming of games (more than half a dozen examples), the death threats (scores of) the smashing of coaches etc they are just not a very nice support base and I don't have to balance it up against the rest of football to have that view.

Im sorry if it upsets people but football clubs and their fans are always referred to in the collective sense, no one means EVERY SINGLE FAN, I have called Chelsea nazis because of the gas noises, no way does that mean every Chelsea fan, but you cant name every individual. If people get upset because of that, I can't help think they are being precious about it

Sorry but that is nonsense. The 2007 final had massive problems because thousands of Liverpool fans without tickets or with fake tickets tried to enter the ground, resulting in supporters with genuine tickets being denied entry. The fans do have form.
I remember going to London by train with some Pool fans who explained how they tried anything to blag their way in to a game - hi viz vests with "steward" on, lanyards, whatever.

We had similar ‘blaggers’ trying it on in 2019. Every club has. As for ‘fake tickets’ I assume that supporters bought what they thought were genuine tickets only to find they’d been done. UEFA need to step up, stop lying, stop protecting their own arses, stop protecting their own cash cows, start allocating a proper amount of tickets per final per club and actually make sure they have their events properly organized as opposed to some of the half-arsed rubbish they are typically involved with.

As I said somewhere in all this exchanged-rhetoric, a big step would be to eliminate those useless fan parks.

Of course Liverpool have some idiots. All clubs do. We have them. I’ve seen them home, away and overseas. But this notion that it is ‘always their fault’ is gonad*s.

The Guardian report quotes one source. Thousands? I just did a google search, and let’s just say one of can’t count or enjoys exaggerating. I am sure there were some dodgy scousers in Athens. I’d say there are dodgy fans at all major finals. It isn’t ‘all’ of them. Still, cling onto a report from the ever-honest UEFA with no other accounts. What about the other finals? Keep digging, I’m sure you’ll find some ‘dodgy scouser’ to ‘support’ your claim.
You might say there are dodgy fans at all finals, but the press and UEFA say it's scousers.

I have never heard of a single Spurs fan who (in the era of modern football) rushed the barriers to gain entry, who used a fake ticket to get into a match, etc. Yet after 2007 and Saturday night, we've all seen the reports/videos of scousers doing precisely that.

They're the only 2 UEFA finals with reports of that happening on a large scale.

And guess which set of fans attended both?

Yup.

One of the big problems does occur if tickets are duplicated. If a duplicate is scanned then no other will work. It is obv a scam and causes huge issues. UEFA needs to sort itself out.

As we were discussing last night. Using wrist bands like they do at festivals/concerts or digital tickets (like Spurs do) may be the way to go. I also think that we should see an onion layers approach to security with checks starting a long way from the ground, this would obviously limit the number of venues that are suitable for hosting major events.

They do and they were rightfully rounded up and banged up. However and the key here is we don't have a history of sending death threats at every given moment that the footballing gods go against us, and GHod knows they have gone against us. I don't know another team outside of South America that has a track record such as Liverpool with it, the sheer volume is embarrassing TBH.

I have read your other points and I agree to an extent but I stand by the fact that when you add up all the issues on a charge sheet, the storming of games (more than half a dozen examples), the death threats (scores of) the smashing of coaches etc they are just not a very nice support base and I don't have to balance it up against the rest of football to have that view.

Im sorry if it upsets people but football clubs and their fans are always referred to in the collective sense, no one means EVERY SINGLE FAN, I have called Chelsea nazis because of the gas noises, no way does that mean every Chelsea fan, but you cant name every individual. If people get upset because of that, I can't help think they are being precious about it

We agree (just about) to disagree. ‘The storming of games’? Would love a detailed list. ‘A history of sending death threats?’ Long history is it?

Of course you’re entitled to your view, and no, you don’t have to do anything. Stick with what works for you my friend.
Me? Not sure about others here, but I’ve been to Anfield over the years 10 times (always had a great day out, been treated very well and even enjoyed banter with home fans once when I didn’t have a ticket in our end and had to sit with them). I’ve also been to two cup finals between the sides and again, friendlier than most. Those have been my real world experiences.

As we were discussing last night. Using wrist bands like they do at festivals/concerts or digital tickets (like Spurs do) may be the way to go. I also think that we should see an onion layers approach to security with checks starting a long way from the ground, this would obviously limit the number of venues that are suitable for hosting major events.

Indeed, as discussed. I agree it would limit the suitable venues, but I have no issue with that.

You might say there are dodgy fans at all finals, but the press and UEFA say it's scousers.

I have never heard of a single Spurs fan who (in the era of modern football) rushed the barriers to gain entry, who used a fake ticket to get into a match, etc. Yet after 2007 and Saturday night, we've all seen the reports/videos of scousers doing precisely that.

Errrr, we have been to ONE European Final in ‘modern football’ (at which there was no trouble, 2019 against, you know, Liverpool)…even back in 84 there was lots of trouble in Anderlecht for the first leg there, and of course 74 in Rotterdam…

The press are NOT saying it was scousers. UEFA have spun two different stories in 24 hours, but hey, if you want to buy in to their rhetoric and flimflam, have at it.

A friend of a friend was there, got wind of the issues at the ground two hours out and elected to avoid going in (they had tickets) and instead stayed at a bar a couple of miles from the stadium. At HT, police rushed in, turfed them and other Liverpool supporters out and when they asked why this was happening, they were tear-gassed. These were ordinary people.

Back