• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

They always complain that it happens to them…..however, if they were objective they would realise that THEY are the common denominator. “It doesn’t happen for other clubs”, ask yourselves why.

They talk about Anti football from Spurs and Madrid, lets take them back to the 2019 final…..

TBH, I am happy they battered Madrid and lost. Maybe they should look at the fact that they haven’t got a plan B for teams that defend well.

Again, try accepting some responsibility for your own failure and stop blaming others.

after last nights debacle, watch UEFA ban English clubs again…..! (But it wont be their fault)

I probably just should have resisted checking in on this thread but I'm always amazed by how much bitterness there is aimed at Liverpool FC and their fans on here.

Should we really be mocking a club for only winning two trophies this season? Being glad they didn't get the quadruple is fair enough, I feel that way but to even be in contention for it is an achievement.

The mass generalizations of a huge number of people and the eagerness to flippantly bring up disasters where people lost their lives to score "internet points"... Nevermind this collective acceptance of what currently amounts to a conspiracy theory to conveniently take away any credit.

Who am I to judge on where people get their kicks from and I'm sure it's the same on forums of a lot of different teams but this thread isn't exactly a glowing example of how great this place is.

Whatever enables @scaramanga to stick with his view on Henderson not being a footballer I guess, half the man's trophy haul this season is equal to ours as a club in 14 years.

Plenty of non-Liverpool people saying the issue was UEFA and the police organisational attempts. Sure some pool fans were a problem just as a lot of locals were an issue but the way the Liverpool end was set up to corral them and filter them doesn't tally with the other end or how authorities do it for rugby or concerts. It was a pre-judgement that was wrong and executed poorly by the authorities.

this thread isn't exactly a glowing example of how great this place is

Agree that knocking their club for only winning two trophies this season is daft, but knocking the fans who cause problems at every final they attend is fair game. The organisers may have roostered it up but their job would be much much simpler if thousand of fans without tickets, or with "home-made" ones, didn't try and get into the stadium....

Plenty of non-Liverpool people saying the issue was UEFA and the police organisational attempts. Sure some pool fans were a problem just as a lot of locals were an issue but the way the Liverpool end was set up to corral them and filter them doesn't tally with the other end or how authorities do it for rugby or concerts. It was a pre-judgement that was wrong and executed poorly by the authorities.
Same police, same stadium, same night, no issue for Real fans.

I probably just should have resisted checking in on this thread but I'm always amazed by how much bitterness there is aimed at Liverpool FC and their fans on here.

Should we really be mocking a club for only winning two trophies this season? Being glad they didn't get the quadruple is fair enough, I feel that way but to even be in contention for it is an achievement.

The mass generalizations of a huge number of people and the eagerness to flippantly bring up disasters where people lost their lives to score "internet points"... Nevermind this collective acceptance of what currently amounts to a conspiracy theory to conveniently take away any credit.

Who am I to judge on where people get their kicks from and I'm sure it's the same on forums of a lot of different teams but this thread isn't exactly a glowing example of how great this place is.

Whatever enables @scaramanga to stick with his view on Henderson not being a footballer I guess, half the man's trophy haul this season is equal to ours as a club in 14 years.

FIrstly they are a league rival so why would you be shocked that people are not liking them or jumping to their defense? Should we all be jumping on Chelsea, United, West Ham, Arsenal threads and celebrating their results and hauls and patting them on the back? I find that a strange take TBH

The mass generalisation about a club that has these issues follow them round but have the issues pushed under the carpets? Are we going to say they were the wrong fans in the wrong place at the wrong time when Man Citys coach was smashed to bits? Just one of multiple examples that could be mentioned on here

This is a site to discuss football and football incidents, not point scoring, thats ridiculous, where are the Liverpool fans on here to even point score against? And its not about flippantly bringing up disasters the point is, they should have learnt from them, any fan that tries to get into a game without a ticket or with a fake ticket should be ashamed of themselves based on their history, I stand by that

I mean they booed abide with me at the FA Cup, which was being sung by a group with disabilities, a song sung at most Hillsborough memorials....but yeh, its just other fans point scoring.

Probably a mixture of the two, but its clear based on the stories going around with silly fans admitting they had fake or no tickets that they had to deal with alot more numbers than were permitted. There isnt some global conspiracy against Liverpool fans where UEFA, the police and the sport minister colluded to make it harder for Liverpool.

Half the issue here is the pressure to get the game on IMHO, if 4000 people turned up to a theatre holding 2000 people in London, safety protocols for those inside would be to close and lock the doors and postpone the showing based on safety. Last night proved its about the game and the time, people moaning about the delays and knock on to the game where it safety was paramount it would be accepted.

Also there is a huge element of human error from the fans regardless of what you think, if you turn up to a situation that looks like its dangerous and the odds start stacking up you walk away, if your trying to push your way into a game of football after a 2 hour wait and you can see the situation escalating you have a duty to yourself to decide where you should be.

Also considering it wasn't that long ago that a football match in paris at that stadium was the target of a terrorist attack i think the authorities have every right to be cautious when large numbers who should not be there turn up.
That match was a terrorist dream.

You are starting to sound like a Liver. . . .

No, i won’t say it.

Probably a mixture of the two, but its clear based on the stories going around with silly fans admitting they had fake or no tickets that they had to deal with alot more numbers than were permitted. There isnt some global conspiracy against Liverpool fans where UEFA, the police and the sport minister colluded to make it harder for Liverpool.

Half the issue here is the pressure to get the game on IMHO, if 4000 people turned up to a theatre holding 2000 people in London, safety protocols for those inside would be to close and lock the doors and postpone the showing based on safety. Last night proved its about the game and the time, people moaning about the delays and knock on to the game where it safety was paramount it would be accepted.

Also there is a huge element of human error from the fans regardless of what you think, if you turn up to a situation that looks like its dangerous and the odds start stacking up you walk away, if your trying to push your way into a game of football after a 2 hour wait and you can see the situation escalating you have a duty to yourself to decide where you should be.

Not a global conspiracy. Think they assumed (correctly) there would be issues and excess fans without genuine tickets but got the response wrong.

Fair number of fans of other clubs (Chelsea, City) saying the policing of them in Paris has been similar. Lots of evidence that Spain police English fans differently to domestic or other continental fans.

Think there is an unbalanced response on here because it is Liverpool. The vitriol against Liverpool (club and city) from some posters is beyond anything based on 'rivalry' or even jealousy for their success.

Not a global conspiracy. Think they assumed (correctly) there would be issues and excess fans without genuine tickets but got the response wrong.

Fair number of fans of other clubs (Chelsea, City) saying the policing of them in Paris has been similar. Lots of evidence that Spain police English fans differently to domestic or other continental fans.

Think there is an unbalanced response on here because it is Liverpool. The vitriol against Liverpool (club and city) from some posters is beyond anything based on 'rivalry' or even jealousy for their success.

I've been to plenty of games policed in a similar way but the difference being the fans didn't add fuel to the fire. I am not saying we are saints but for example when we got beaten up by cops in Barcelona we were.

The unbalance is because unfortunately as I have said it seems Liverpool are the club that always manages to find itself on these scrapes.

Back