• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Typical British press.

They spend the day praising how many scousers have travelled to Paris for the final. Now it's all gone to brick it's the French police not doing their jobs.

Its all about though shall not mention Liverpool in a bad light because of a legacy factor relating to Hillsborough, its a simple as that. For my money the press compared to the actual murdering that happened to Juventus was disproportionate and now they storm a ground for the umpteenth time (least not forget the scenes of them scaling the old twin towers.

For my money, by the actions of ticketless Liverpool fans storming the ground they may of not tinkled on the dead in 89 but they certainly do a good job of tinkling on their memory

They booed 'Abide With Me' by the 'B Positive Choir' , a group of singers with the sickle cell disease and their relatives.

Klopp defends the fans as ‘wonderful people'. Enough said.

They can't beaten.

But they can be tear gassed, pepper sprayed and put through a horrific time being crammed in a narrow space like its Hillsborough all over again.

Back