• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Trix (last night):

Had a msg 20 mins ago which I posted back of house saying we think we have both Perisic and Bastoni.

1f91e.png

It appears they have both agreed in principle.

Been here before though so won't be shouting it from the roof tops until it's a little more concrete.

Trix:

Just a slight update on my post last night regarding Perisic and Bastoni. I said we believed we had gotten both so I'll clarify a little bit now I've actually spoken to my guy. Perisic is already out there and it's all pretty much on the money.

Bastoni has personally told Conte he wants to come, just need to sort out the fee etc with Inter. We believe there is a deal to be done but Inter need to sort replacement first which they are currently working on.

1f91e.png

Trix (last night):

Had a msg 20 mins ago which I posted back of house saying we think we have both Perisic and Bastoni.

1f91e.png

It appears they have both agreed in principle.

Been here before though so won't be shouting it from the roof tops until it's a little more concrete.
What a clam

So he has been reading what the other reports say about Perisic and then says Bastoni may come if Spurs want him and if they can persuade Inter to part with him? And i assume this is a fully grown man?

So he has been reading what the other reports say about Perisic and then says Bastoni may come if Spurs want him and if they can persuade Inter to part with him? And i assume this is a fully grown man?
This is what they all do. Read all the same stuff everyone else reads, then pretend they have inside info

Trix sometimes goes fishing with a couple of agents. How the hell they'd know about what conte and paratici are getting up to in italy i don't know.

Ah turns out he's getting his info from the italian press.

Here's the thing. I wondered with the new regime of FP and Conte just how much info I'd still get. Turns out more than ever. They both speak to the Italian press, and neither of them seem too concerned about keeping everything all secretive like it was before. I guess with how they move in the market they don't need to be.

What is blatantly obvious now though are the journalists that are making stuff up. Matt Law for instance stands out like a sore thumb, right now when once he was clearly connected.

Not saying Tancredi isn't just copy and pasting, but at least what he's saying is true.

Trix sometimes goes fishing with a couple of agents. How the hell they'd know about what conte and paratici are getting up to in italy i don't know.
It’s funny how these ITK’s always have “a guy” even though the management and the staff change.

Pretty sure i looked through old ITK posts over on SC and the amount of stuff they got wrong was ridiculous and because i mentioned this i got banned.

Great ITK here…. I made this last night and am now in the She E O’s good books…

If you did try it and your good lady liked it here's a little tip, it was one of audrey hepburns favourite dishes, a bottle of half decent prosecco, a little peach puree and make her a bellini before hand, also Audrey's favourite drink, give her those little bits of info, be putty in your hands mate.

If you did try it and your good lady liked it here's a little tip, it was one of audrey hepburns favourite dishes, a bottle of half decent prosecco, a little peach puree and make her a bellini before hand, also Audrey's favourite drink, give her those little bits of info, be putty in your hands mate.
We’re signing a keeper?

Back