• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

I thought the police had stayed outside the school but just seen on the news that there were I think it said 19 police officers inside the school, actually in the corridor outside the classroom where the gunman was, and they wouldn't go in. They were there for over an hour. How on earth are they going to live with themselves after that?

Hostage situation? If he was in a classroom he was contained. I dunno.

Dont want to overtake this thread specific to US and their love of guns, but if you stop giving student loans out, it will disproportionately affect poor people not rich who rely on said loans to study.
It will affect stupid rich people and stupid poor people.

Intelligent poor people will be just fine.

What is odd is the rational for guns does not work, protect, seeing as there are so many of these incidents they are not very good at it

You can always tell when EDL Dave has been told off by his wife/started drinking because he becomes a mundane edgelord in here.
:D

Far easier to shoot the messenger than come to terms with the fact that reality and your world view are diametrically opposite.

Should update the American constitution that they cling on to too dearly. It was for a different time and people compared to now.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

:D

Far easier to shoot the messenger than come to terms with the fact that reality and your world view are diametrically opposite.

Far easier to loaf around in the leafy suburbs commenting at will on matters largely unknown as if one were an expert than actually admit one might not have a clue as to how to process anything which threatens ones own, privileged yet myopic ‘world’ view. :D

My world view is normal. Your world view only works in front of your keyboard playing billy big gonad*s like the other 4chan massive ;)
I genuinely don't spend much time at all on 4chan, the people there don't nearly amuse me as much as the ones here.

Far easier to loaf around in the leafy suburbs commenting at will on matters largely unknown as if one were an expert than actually admit one might not have a clue as to how to process anything which threatens ones own, privileged yet myopic ‘world’ view. :D
If you're trying to suggest that I'd have to live in a brickhole before offering opinions on said brickholes, then that's obviously not going to happen.

You're going to leave yourself with a very one-sided view if you only listen to those who haven't improved their lot to get out of said brickholes.

Back