• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Would he be the oldest outfield player we've signed since sheringham?

Obviously doesn't matter as he came through during the peak nandrolone years, like Ibra, Ronaldo and co

Would he be the oldest outfield player we've signed since sheringham?

Obviously doesn't matter as he came through during the peak nandrolone years, like Ibra, Ronaldo and co

It's a free and better than having youth team on the bench.

Do you think signing Perisic from Inter would make them any less likely to let us also sign Bastoni?

Perisic is at the end of his contract I think.

Yeah I was wondering more if they thought he would be re-signing and we might have annoyed them at all but persuading him to join us instead. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Sounds like Paratici is a bit of a charmer in Italy so sure it will be fine!

Yeah I was wondering more if they thought he would be re-signing and we might have annoyed them at all but persuading him to join us instead. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Sounds like Paratici is a bit of a charmer in Italy so sure it will be fine!

Good point. If we have signed him they'll need a replacement. Which they haven't got money for. Maybe putting even more pressure on them to sell bastoni. Although yes they might be annoyed with us.

One of those sensible signings. Guess it’s the end for Reggie if so, which I’m not too upset about. Sessegnon could do well to learn from Perisic.

Good point. If we have signed him they'll need a replacement. Which they haven't got money for. Maybe putting even more pressure on them to sell bastoni. Although yes they might be annoyed with us.
Why would they be annoyed with us? They've already identified his replacement and they're after Bremer too. They might hike the Bastoni price a bit, but they'll gladly deal with us. They need the money.

Why would they be annoyed with us? They've already identified his replacement and they're after Bremer too. They might hike the Bastoni price a bit, but they'll gladly deal with us. They need the money.

They were in talks to resign perisic. If he has turned them down to join us, they might be a bit annoyed.

Back