• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Johnny Depp v Amber Heard

Seems ambers team might call back johnny to the stand on monday. Very interesting if they do. Seems they want to still go for the ccountersuit of $100m.

The countersuit is based on johnnys ex lawyer making comments in the press saying that it was all a hoax and leaking evidence. But they have to prove that depp told him too. Which is almost impossible due to attorney client privilege. The lawyer couldn't answer their questions and it's doubtful depp will either. Then depps team get to cross examine him, giving him leading questions.

Even more. Both teams are on a timer. As things stand ambers team have 8 hours left to ask questions bring witnesses. Johnnys have 18 hours. So ambers team could run out of time, letting depps team call witnesses without fear of them being cross examined. They can basically say what they want.

I don't think heards lawyers are in charge of the case. Think amber really wants the money.

It sad that stories like this and wagatha christie take up media space and people's time.

It's a courtroom drama played out in real life. Also wrapped up in a who done it. Is it an elaborate plot to extort money out of him or was he really abusive? Was she planning to kill him? Also learning a lot about the legal system.

If johnny does win there will be a film made about it. Although her stories seem to come from films. Gone girl being one. This week she accused him of trying to strangle her to death with a sheet on the orient express. After he had finished filming murder on the orient express.

Last edited:
It's a courtroom drama played out in real life. Also wrapped up in a who done it. Is it an elaborate plot to extort money out of him or was he really abusive? Was she planning to kill him? Also learning a lot about the legal system.

If johnny does win there will be a film made about it. Although her stories seem to come from films. Gone girl being one. This week she accused him of trying to strangle her to death with a sheet on the orient express. After he had finished filming murder on the orient express.

And the fact they are actors, on a massive global stage effectively, means it is more entertainment than justice in action. I haven't watched much, but the 5 mins of JD on the stand was compelling. Top-notch actors are great to watch. Totally absurd that trail by media can kill careers in the current climate. Actors especially, have always been drunken, often deranged individuals and both these two fit the mold. Can you imagine Olie Reed trying to work now? He'd be banged to rights by the Sun within 5 mins and never have got a job past 25.

Absolutely, waste of time

Hard to disagree, but ... what isn't a waste of time? Maybe it's good for your psyche/brain to relax with something that has got nothing to do with you and your own growth or saving the planet. Is reading and writing on this forum a waste of time? Is watching any kind of fictional TV show a waste of time? What about watching the news makes it less of a waste of time than watching a random court case? Let's say you watch the news today, you won't remember a thing of it say a year from now, probably not even a month or a week from now - was it a waste of time?

Life is life, you do brick, go with the flow, spend some time doing one thing, then some more time doing another thing. I went fishing with my lad last summer, thought we had a grand old time - but when I reminded him of it a couple of weeks back, he didn't remember the trip at all! Was it a waste of time? He does remember that loud fart I made a couple of years back that sounded like a motorbike starting up, though.

I'm ranting a bit, just wanted to say that you can't possibly fill your life with only actions and events that can be considered "time well spent", or if you do, I reckon you're stressed out of your mind trying to only spend time doing "meaningful" stuff.

I'm ranting a bit, just wanted to say that you can't possibly fill your life with only actions and events that can be considered "time well spent", or if you do, I reckon you're stressed out of your mind trying to only spend time doing "meaningful" stuff.

NO I agree I often do things that are wastes of time haha, my comment was very throw away

He does remember that loud fart I made a couple of years back that sounded like a motorbike starting up, though.

Well who would not remember something that impressive, I have never met you nor will I, but to me you will always be the bloke that lets rip like a motorbike, well done sir!

I have more time to waste than most. Had to give up work to care for my parents. Mum disabled, dad dementia. Dads dead now. But still trying to keep mum going.

So i try and find things that interest me while she is watching holby city or midsummer murders.

Good day for depp overall. His expert witnesses tore apart ambers. But total anti climax of the jenifer howell testimony. A deposition that was cut. All we got was that she was worried about ambers sister lying to protect her sister but no substance just hints. Think it was more for thd court of public opinion as her statements have been leaked online. Stating amber beat whitney and she was scared of her. That whitney was actually trying to stop amber attacking johnny and trying to push him down the stairs, rather than the other way around. Can understand why it was cut as it is hearsay. But in the end don't think it helped much. Maybe a smidgeon of doubt about whitneys testimony, but weak.

I have more time to waste than most. Had to give up work to care for my parents. Mum disabled, dad dementia. Dads dead now. But still trying to keep mum going.

So i try and find things that interest me while she is watching holby city or midsummer murders.

Oh mate. I hope you have had time to look at all the direct and indirect benefits your family might qualify for. Attendants and carers allowance, blue badge and council tax discount etc. And get community nursing support.

Also lots of free online study like coursera and so on you are clearly a bright fella. You could qualify as a lawyer.

Oh mate. I hope you have had time to look at all the direct and indirect benefits your family might qualify for. Attendants and carers allowance, blue badge and council tax discount etc. And get community nursing support.

Also lots of free online study like coursera and so on you are clearly a bright fella. You could qualify as a lawyer.

Cheers. Yes sorted all that out. Did law a levels. Really haven't got the memory for it.

Depp back on the stand today. Good day overall for him although he got dragged into the weeds a bit on cross. But he finished quite strongly.

Depp back on the stand today. Good day overall for him although he got dragged into the weeds a bit on cross. But he finished quite strongly.

Thats a painful watch, does he talk that slow and boring normally?

Well closing done. Up to the jury now.

Do find it funny that for all the talk of misogyny the 4 stars of this trial were all women. Camille depps lawyer who has over 1bn hits on tik tok now. The judge. Dr curry and zoe who got a round of aplause at the end cause she spent 6 weeks typing every word into the record.

Back