• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

European Conference League 21/22

Some may see a Roma win as proof that Jose is still top class, they'd be forgetting how shocking Leicester with a very decent squad have been all season. Please Roma knock these Muppets out.

I just had to write this somewhere so here's as good as any.
Roma , one chance and goal from a terrible error.
Playing a pretty ordinary Feyenoord team ,yet they haven't played an ounce of good football, timewasting, going down easily to win cheap free-kicks with ten behind the ball most of the time. Taking the ball to the corner with 10-15 minutes still left to play.
Feyenoord have hit the woodwork twice but they are going to lose. As soon as Roma scored I knew they would.
Complete anti-football.
Thank GHod we got rid of Mourinho.
I wouldn't want to win any trophy , even irrelevant ones , playing like this.

Playing a pretty ordinary Feyenoord team ,yet they haven't played an ounce of good football, timewasting, going down easily to win cheap free-kicks with ten behind the ball most of the time. Taking the ball to the corner with 10-15 minutes still left to play.
Feyenoord have hit the woodwork twice but they are going to lose. As soon as Roma scored I knew they would.
Complete anti-football.

who won?

Complete anti-football.

When Mourinho came, it felt that would be the trade-off. That would be the quandary, would you be happy to see coma-inducing football from your team in return for a trophy to get the 'monkey' off our backs?

According to the commentators Roma was the better team and the Roma players bought into the Mourinho style of football. Holy smokes.

When Mourinho came, it felt that would be the trade-off. That would be the quandary, would you be happy to see coma-inducing football from your team in return for a trophy to get the 'monkey' off our backs?
Umm , that's the dilemma isn't it.
Dont think I could take it , season in , season out and definitely not for the Europa bloody conference league !!

Yet another trophy for the washed up one :rolleyes: 24 and counting.
Umm but as Conte said , everybody wants to be in the champions League , all the top coaches , top players and top teams are there.
Now , remind me what competition this is and who they played and what backwater it was played in.

Back