• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I don't expect any politician to have honesty or integrity, it would be naïve and foolish to do so. I don't care about anyone's reasoning for what they do, it's the affect their actions have that matter to me.

What actual, measurable difference would Johnson being honest have made to your life? If he'd gone home instead of attending that party, how much richer or healthier would you be?
The biggest issue is the total incompetence with which they have handled this issue.

if this is how poorly they handle a comparatively minor issue as you see it (not sure I agree that breaking the law and the lying about it in parliament is minor but hey ho) then how on earth can they be trusted to manage any more significant issue competently.

Corrupt, incompetent, not fit to govern, bin these clams off!

The biggest issue is the total incompetence with which they have handled this issue.

if this is how poorly they handle a comparatively minor issue as you see it (not sure I agree that breaking the law and the lying about it in parliament is minor but hey ho) then how on earth can they be trusted to manage any more significant issue competently.

Corrupt, incompetent, not fit to govern, bin these clams off!
They can't be trusted to act competently - in most of the big stuff they've got plenty wrong.

Their only saving grace is the fact that every time they fudge things up (lockdowns, spending too much, etc), Labour come out and tell us just how much more wrong they'd have got it.

I am really surprised that there are some who still believe there is any honesty, integrity in any politicion of any party, they showed that ALL of them were liars, self surving arseholes during the farce that followed the Brexit vote and the flimflam that followed in the commons.

I am really surprised that there are some who still believe there is any honesty, integrity in any politicion of any party, they showed that ALL of them were liars, self surving arseholes during the farce that followed the Brexit vote and the flimflam that followed in the commons.
I reckon they should introduce an annual cull of the biggest arseholes with the bodies sent for composting so they can do something useful for the nation.

perhaps starting with Natalie welthicke, nadine dorries and Michael fabriclam

The vagrant currently inhabiting 10 Bullingdon Street looked particularly bedraggled in the chamber today. It was obviously a big night in the Downing Street pub the night before.

Anyone seen Carrie Antoinette recently, by the way? A few rumours circulating that she and The Convict have gone their separate ways.

For all my dislike of this government, I am quite on board with the imperial measurements thing. How are kids ever going to learn to buy drugs, if they can't first get the experiences of buying sweets in fractions of ounces?

For all my dislike of this government, I am quite on board with the imperial measurements thing. How are kids ever going to learn to buy drugs, if they can't first get the experiences of buying sweets in fractions of ounces?

Dead cat. Let's ignore the rule breaking and brick they've done and focus on imperial fudging measurements. And it's working.

Dead cat. Let's ignore the rule breaking and brick they've done and focus on imperial fudging measurements. And it's working.

Not for some of his own MPs. Three more calling for him to go yesterday, and rumours that the number of no confidence letters needed to call a vote has been reached.

Not for some of his own MPs. Three more calling for him to go yesterday, and rumours that the number of no confidence letters needed to call a vote has been reached.
I've read Bojo will call a vote now in the hope that he survives and puts the leadership challenges to bed for a year. If he wins it will be a disaster for the Tories, and the UK frankly.

I've read Bojo will call a vote now in the hope that he survives and puts the leadership challenges to bed for a year. If he wins it will be a disaster for the Tories, and the UK frankly.

It’ll take at least a decade to recover from what he’s caused, unfortunately. NHS broken; transport system broken; economy broken; government broken; civil service broken; UK’s international reputation broken.

It’ll take at least a decade to recover from what he’s caused, unfortunately. NHS broken; transport system broken; economy broken; government broken; UK’s international reputation broken.

I think you'd be surprised what a bit of optimism, competence, investment and reform can achieve. Australia is bouncing within a few days of throwing off their equivalent.

Back