• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino

They'll get galtier in. Worked with campos. Won the league with lille got 2nd with marseille this season.

Looks like he's gone. The Athletic reporting it.

Got the "can't win trophies" monkey off his back but I feel he's coming out of this with his reputation in a worse place than when he went there.

Good luck to the guy for his future which I hope includes a triumphant return to us. Top man, top manager.

Looks like he's gone. The Athletic reporting it.

Got the "can't win trophies" monkey off his back but I feel he's coming out of this with his reputation in a worse place than when he went there.

Good luck to the guy for his future which I hope includes a triumphant return to us. Top man, top manager.
He will end up at Arsenal when they sack Arteta.

@Gutterboy

Enters the room, threatening to leave the forum until Conte is replaced with Poch, bringing back the old players to boot

Very odd how it's still a case of "he's about to leave" or "expected to leave"..if they want him gone why don't they just fire him instead of leaking the intention to fire him at this point?

Back