• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Finishes the season one behind Aguero in the All-Time PL List. Should be above Andy Cole in 3rd by October. 77 to catch Shearer. He will need 4 more seasons on current form to catch him. Doable.
18 to catch Sir Jimmy. This time next season he should be there

Another game, another goal. It wasn't as easy to score that header as many would assume. If as it looks the case, he stays, I'll be extremely happy to watch him catch and overtake Sir Jimmy Greaves (RIP) in the next season or two.

Imagine if creative midfield duties are taken away from Kane so he can concentrate on just getting on the end of passes and crosses?

Wowzers. What a truly world class player we have; alongside Son (and maybe now Kulusevski?) could we be witnessing our most lethal front line since the sixties??

As i mentioned in the Son thread, it's interesting that Kane and Son swapped goal tallies when compared to last season, but the overall joint amount stayed the same...

Imagine if creative midfield duties are taken away from Kane so he can concentrate on just getting on the end of passes and crosses?

Wowzers. What a truly world class player we have; alongside Son (and maybe now Kulusevski?) could we be witnessing our most lethal front line since the sixties??

As i mentioned in the Son thread, it's interesting that Kane and Son swapped goal tallies when compared to last season, but the overall joint amount stayed the same...
That will happen whenever we sort the wing backs
It won’t be a another CM to play in the 2 in my opinion

If your ideal world where you had full control to buy whomever, what would our wb line-up be at the start of the season?
I’d buy Hakimi and Dwight McNeil
Both are super creative wide players
McNeil is the interesting one as he is a winger but playing at Burnley he knows how to defend
And his passing is great
Hakimi is just so proven in this system

I’d buy Hakimi and Dwight McNeil
Both are super creative wide players
McNeil is the interesting one as he is a winger but playing at Burnley he knows how to defend
And his passing is great
Hakimi is just so proven in this system

I think that would be unreal actually. Which of our current crop would you keep to rotate with them?

Sess and Doherty
Balance age and experience
I really like royal as a character but he ain’t going rapidly improve at wing back IMO

I agree.

I feel what you mean re Royal; i do wonder whether it'd be good to let him go on loan though instead of an outright sale. He'd be a very good full-back imo in a back four.
P.S. How would you compare the raw attributes (not experience) of Hakimi and Spence?

I agree.

I feel what you mean re Royal; i do wonder whether it'd be good to let him go on loan though instead of an outright sale. He'd be a very good full-back imo in a back four
He is a good full back
More than capable for a top side but his delivery just isn’t good enough to make that difference
He also needs confidence which I think is a challenge

Back