• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Been caning the Woolwich fan in my team all week and this was the cherry on top. He’s telling me they have young players who will be world beaters.

After some email tennis over this I called him in with Chas and Dave playing on my laptop and told him he can have Friday mornings off next season coz he’ll be knackered after staying up late for Thursday night football.

Yeah, I’d hate to be working with me too.

I'm sure Paratici might have preferred to keep it private, but we probably have an obligation to our lenders to advise of any changes to the capital structure. Still, £150 plus outgoings of say £50m, that would be a decent war chest.

I'm sure Paratici might have preferred to keep it private, but we probably have an obligation to our lenders to advise of any changes to the capital structure. Still, £150 plus outgoings of say £50m, that would be a decent war chest.

Plus what our normal transfer budget, plus some extra due to cl. Get a naming rights deal done we looking pretty. Just needtospend it wisely.

View attachment 14121

In sentences I never, ever, ever, *ever* thought I'd read.....o_O o_O o_O o_O

for what it's worth, a few separate sources have reported, this is Levy's third trip to the well, he twice before tried to get the input (once was last summer, probably while trying to get Conte in first place)

Big difference of course between getting the money and spending it well (Paratici has a job to do)

Be interested, does this change anyone's view on Daniel? he's done the infrastructure, he's with all his failures got us a good team and manager and back in CL and he's got ENIC to dig into their pockets ..

I don't think all the monies will go into transfers. We need better wages to attract and keep better. Also a full time sports shrink.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

We have room in our wage budget (lots) and with income, operating cash isn't an issue. I'd assume the majority of this is transfers

Apart from the property deals. This must be only the 2nd or 3rd such an injection has happened by Enic?
I guess it might be that they now feel they’ve built good foundations(ground, training ground etc…) that it’s worth investing more. They are happy to spend £70m on a player as the club can afford the day to day cost(wages) of the player these days. Will be interesting or it could be they just need to boost the money in the bank for refinancing etc…
This. People need to understand that, unless you are bought by oil money, it's a process. And that process had already started 2-3 years ago and would probably have been more evident were it not for Covid. Right now the stars have aligned: the stadium is generating the revenue it can, the team is in the CL, the manager is one of the best in the world, and the team has a very solid foundation to build on. And putting out a better product on the field with CL football will only increase the naming rights deal. If you can get an extra £75-100m from the sponsorship deal, investing £150m makes sense. And with the continued on-field success that an investment in players will achieve the value of the club will also increase. So at this point it is really a shrewd investment and not the gamble it would have been a couple of years ago, or before the Pochettino years.

for what it's worth, a few separate sources have reported, this is Levy's third trip to the well, he twice before tried to get the input (once was last summer, probably while trying to get Conte in first place)

Big difference of course between getting the money and spending it well (Paratici has a job to do)

Be interested, does this change anyone's view on Daniel? he's done the infrastructure, he's with all his failures got us a good team and manager and back in CL and he's got ENIC to dig into their pockets ..
I never had an issue with Levy and always thought he was one of the best damned chairmen in the business. But I was also willing to wait, as it is a long process. Other folks think these things happen overnight, so no wonder Levy was getting slagged left, right, and center.

I guess so...it was a shame we were without a DOF and Commercial director for such a long time, because there's no doubt the Stadium development took up huge amounts of the Chairman's time and focus. People have been calling for this investment for a long time, and if not now, when? So well done Daniel Levy, fingers crossed the DOF plays another blinder. Or at any rate just avoids mega expensive mistakes..

Chelsea deal gone though at £4.25 billion.

So ENIC know full well their club is worth most of that so yeah, pile in.

They’ve been extremely fortunate timing wise with the stadium build and the debt restructuring both completed before the great inflation.

This additional investment also looks well timed.

Summer could get very interesting.

Can't imagine this means anything other than Conte staying.

Som be interesting to see if we go for one big summer all at once.

Back