• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Apart from the property deals. This must be only the 2nd or 3rd such an injection has happened by Enic?
I guess it might be that they now feel they’ve built good foundations(ground, training ground etc…) that it’s worth investing more. They are happy to spend £70m on a player as the club can afford the day to day cost(wages) of the player these days. Will be interesting or it could be they just need to boost the money in the bank for refinancing etc…

Think it's a couple of things. They trust paratici and conte to spend the money wisely. Also the change of the champions league format in a couple of years. If we boost our coefficients over the next 2 seasons it will make it easier to qualify in the future. Lastly they believe we can actually be contenders.

So what convinced joe to change his mind and 20 years of habit?

I’m guessing no attractive third parties materialised coupled with this method increasing their holding in the club. Isn’t this the method Finney was suggesting for ages?

Also the report says ENIC own 85% but I thought they had nearly 100%. Who has the other 15%?

Companies House hasn’t had any update to the confirmation statement since 2017 Enic own 182 million share, roughly. With 30 million listed as other.

Companies House hasn’t had any update to the confirmation statement since 2017 Enic own 182 million share, roughly. With 30 million listed as other.

So lots of randoms with miniature stakes each hold the rest? I thought they all got bought out during the lead up to the new stadium.

So what convinced joe to change his mind and 20 years of habit?

I’m guessing no attractive third parties materialised coupled with this method increasing their holding in the club. Isn’t this the method Finney was suggesting for ages?

Also the report says ENIC own 85% but I thought they had nearly 100%. Who has the other 15%?

It will be sold as a substantial return on investment I believe. As in, we have the physical infrastructure to compete to win trophies which sells shirts and naming rights and corporate hospitality and bla bla bla. Now we need the players to reflect the quality of the manager we have. Conte won't stay long even if he wins, it's what he does. So time to capitalise.

Well I wasn't expecting that. Sounds like good news. If we can invest properly with Conte in charge, we can once again compete for the major titles like we did under Poch and maybe this time win them. Good times hopefully.

Been caning the Woolwich fan in my team all week and this was the cherry on top. He’s telling me they have young players who will be world beaters.

After some email tennis over this I called him in with Chas and Dave playing on my laptop and told him he can have Friday mornings off next season coz he’ll be knackered after staying up late for Thursday night football.

Yeah, I’d hate to be working with me too.

Been caning the Woolwich fan in my team all week and this was the cherry on top. He’s telling me they have young players who will be world beaters.

After some email tennis over this I called him in with Chas and Dave playing on my laptop and told him he can have Friday mornings off next season coz he’ll be knackered after staying up late for Thursday night football.

Yeah, I’d hate to be working with me too.

Dont forget to tell him they have the chance to clinch their first major existing european trophy next season.

And now the Elizabeth Line is open transport links to Woolwich have improved immeasurably. With the emirates looking increasingly decrepit now is the ideal time to move back home.

GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME EIGHT GINGERS FROM SWEDEN!

WHO SIGN FROM JUVENTUS AND WHO PLAY ON THE WING!

Dont forget to tell him they have the chance to clinch their first major existing european trophy next season.

And now the Elizabeth Line is open transport links to Woolwich have improved immeasurably. With the emirates looking increasingly decrepit now is the ideal time to move back home.

They could use the playing fields in HMP Belmarsh and have HMP Thameside as their training ground.

Back