• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Looking at the start of this thread, Juve seemed to confirm at the time that we paid 3 million euros to loan him last season and 7 million for next season.
The 35million fee to buy him, if triggered or taken up, will be over 5 years.
So 7million euros/year for the next six years.

Also looking at the start of the thread, there were a couple of amusing initial takes on him. I'm quite glad that I didn't utterly embarrass myself with a misstep there.

Looking at the start of this thread, Juve seemed to confirm at the time that we paid 3 million euros to loan him last season and 7 million for next season.
The 35million fee to buy him, if triggered or taken up, will be over 5 years.
So 7million euros/year for the next six years.

Also looking at the start of the thread, there were a couple of amusing initial takes on him. I'm quite glad that I didn't utterly embarrass myself with a misstep there.

I remember when the Juve fans took to Twitter etc to tell us just how bad both him and Bentancur were and that they'd pulled our pants down.

Think it's all worked out fine so far!

Its amazing how bad his stats are

No its not.. compare the players, he aint better! Exept for the Parma time.. but he is young

This year he has 5 starts and 15 subs and 1 goal and 3 assists rating 6.43
Moura has 15 starts and 4 sub and 2 goals and 3 assists, rating 7.14

Sry not my rating.. dont know. I dont like to be negativ and hope he is going to be a world beater, but we need players that takes us up.. we aint west ham… and when juve dont rate him.. but it can be the way they play
Time for some humble pie? One can't rely on stats alone to judge a player.

Just sign him and stop messing about. What if another club come in for him and he refuses to play past 19 games?
That's my worry too. While he seems pretty happy here, money talks, and plenty of other clubs will have noticed him already. If he starts next season like he finished this one, the likes of Madrid and PSG will be sniffing.

I remember when the Juve fans took to Twitter etc to tell us just how bad both him and Bentancur were and that they'd pulled our pants down.

Think it's all worked out fine so far!

I don't think we'll be seeing any more comment like that.
A number of things worked in our favour for us to get the top 4 place by such a tight margin. The loan of Kulusevski was undoubtedly one of them. It's not a great stretch to say that he has been a difference maker for, say, 3 points in the league.

This guy is dynamite; have we finally got a front THREE where all are goal threats that the opposition have to be equally wary of?
I had hope that Bergwijn was that last player; hell i stil curse Jose for the fact that against a lot of teams last season Bale should have been that player.

But Deki has been an absolute Monster!! GREAT signing so far and long may his output continue!

I don't think we'll be seeing any more comment like that.
A number of things worked in our favour for us to get the top 4 place by such a tight margin. The loan of Kulusevski was undoubtedly one of them. It's not a great stretch to say that he has been a difference maker for, say, 3 points in the league.
It's a massive stretch to say that -- I'd say that Kulu's been responsible for way more than just 3 points!

Just sign him and stop messing about. What if another club come in for him and he refuses to play past 19 games?
Would be shocking if Paratici and Levy left the door open to us needlessly losing him.

That's my worry too. While he seems pretty happy here, money talks, and plenty of other clubs will have noticed him already. If he starts next season like he finished this one, the likes of Madrid and PSG will be sniffing.
If big clubs are circling, we trigger the buy option and then they have to deal with us.

That can't be circumnavigated.

Levy would not have his pants pulled down over ANY deal. If it wasn't watertight we'd be buying him this summer.
Being able to wait gives us flexibility, which is always welcome

This is classic Levy and it also makes sense. Assuming he would have signed a 5-year contract, by not buying now you get the player for 6 years. Plus you have him at a lower salary in this next year too. Additionally, if he ends up doing a Lo Celso (good initially and then very mediocre), you can either wiggle out of the deal (if targets aren't met), or offer a much lower salary or contract term. I don't think that will be he case, though.

And no, no one can hijack the deal we have with Juve. It's entirely in our hands.

As an aside, I have a feeling that he might be our next Son. An extremely good player who loves the club and could stay the rest of his career with us.

Back