• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

When we compare pace it's obviously going to be against son. Who is quick. Kulu isn't as fast but still great. If he was though...
As we've seen over the season we need both for different opponents

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Me too. I kinda feel sad knowing that some will not continue next season. Everybody played their part even the reserves. Its a team sport.

I trust Conte to manage the transition to the next better team. A good target for next season is qualification for CL football before the final match day.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Surprised no one's mentioned how, regardless of whether he's fast or not, in any race for the ball, even when he looks second favourite, he seems to be able to stretch that critical extra bit at the last moment to get his toe in first and gain possession.

Surprised no one's mentioned how, regardless of whether he's fast or not, in any race for the ball, even when he looks second favourite, he seems to be able to stretch that critical extra bit at the last moment to get his toe in first and gain possession.

Has the strength and overall physical presence to force his way ahead of players or hold them off in some situations.

Not a factor in the race with the goalie against Norwich of course, that was more a question of him being quick enough.

It's pretty crazy to think just how good any potetnial new signing would need to be to push any of Son, Kane or Kulusevski to the bench! I know we need strength in depth and there are plenty of games to rotate etc. but it's hard to think how you could improve on someone like Kulusevski based on his current form!

It's pretty crazy to think just how good any potetnial new signing would need to be to push any of Son, Kane or Kulusevski to the bench! I know we need strength in depth and there are plenty of games to rotate etc. but it's hard to think how you could improve on someone like Kulusevski based on his current form!
Lewandowski, Mbappè and Vinícius Jr would be decent cover up front.

Back